GTP_WRS Week 90: Taking Flight

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 121 comments
Here we go

And it goes a bit like this

giphy.gif

I’m the opposite, I’ll take slippery road cars all day. I just can’t seem to grasp the high down force cars most of the time. :)
I'm the same, which is how we end up here sometimes. :lol:

That said, we tried to find the supercar with the most grip for this, so I'm not sure if it's the track catching people out, or if it's really the car.

Tried a whole bunch of N600 stuff, and this was soooo much better than anything else. It immediately clicked.

EDK
I'm the same, which is how we end up here sometimes. :lol:

That said, we tried to find the supercar with the most grip for this, so I'm not sure if it's the track catching people out, or if it's really the car.

Tried a whole bunch of N600 stuff, and this was soooo much better than anything else. It immediately clicked.

I like the combo, I don’t find it bad for grip. It’s a powerful road car and you do have to be careful with it, but it’s definitely not a PD Special either. I’m quite enjoying it. :)

About last night, was a bit on the edges of the track. But I'm not 100% sure if I'm clean.

First picture is the entry of the chicane and the second one is the exit of the 2nd to last corner had a bit of a happy tail moment there

IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.jpg

All red rumbles are not track. Dirty.

Ok that is something completely new.

Please explain yourself?

Because the curb rule exists as long as I can remember and is also written in te OP

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.

DTM

Please explain yourself?

Because the curb rule exists as long as I can remember and is also written in te OP

To be fair it's crystal clear in the specifics for the event at the start of the post, it's rare for them to be unclear on the limits for each one

DTM

Please explain yourself?

If you check the specifics for this combo we stated that all red rumble strips are not track. White and red rumble strips are track. In your first pic left front wheel in on the full red rumble, right wheel in the grass.

DTM

Please explain yourself?

The Red and White rumbles are track, bit the solid red, orange, green, etc are not. I'm not sure if past iterations of this track had all those extra rumbles.

Sort of like the green stuff at Suz, we try to draw the line somewhere reasonable.

DTM
Ok didn't knew about the specific rule for this combo. So my second photo is clean?
Below is the pertinent language from the OP. Your second pic looks just legal from that angle. Any further off would be OB, as your left rear would no longer be touching red and white rumble with tread.

• Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • Green Areas, all-red rumbles ( Exit right of Coca-Cola, and exit right of the 2nd to last turn) ARE NOT LEGAL

BTW:anyone here who allso is used to run TT's and using the ghost of your fastest lap?
It's nice PD built in those opportunities to load ghost and give them a 0 to 2 second advance and sector reset but there's one problem..I can't see my own ghost except the particular one I ran in the stint so far.
Just wandering..?

Back