GTP_WRS Week 90: Taking Flight

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 121 comments
EDK
Below is the pertinent language from the OP. Your second pic looks just legal from that angle. Any further off would be OB, as your left rear would no longer be touching red and white rumble with tread.

• Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • Green Areas, all-red rumbles ( Exit right of Coca-Cola, and exit right of the 2nd to last turn) ARE NOT LEGAL

Ok thnx Kev. Glad we got that out the way. But it’s not important anymore because i got a new lap :lol: :cheers:

EDK

BB -2. Helps with the understeer and the oversteer.

I found -2 helped a bit with braking in T1 as well, that part may have been just in my head though. :lol:

Reactions: EDK

Splits can be removed from the board.
My replays disapeared again.
A bit fed up with this phenomenon :cool:
Removed, I hope it goes better.

What happens when you share a replay? Does it still disappear for everyone when it disappears?

EDK
Removed, I hope it goes better.

What happens when you share a replay? Does it still disappear for everyone when it disappears?

I just checked via another account
Replays I shared on GTP account are still visible.
Apparently they are stored on-line or in a cloud.
It's the replays from fastest lapsraces and scape photo's which are stored on the Hard drive of PS which dissapear.

I just checked via another account
Replays I shared on GTP account are still visible.
Apparently they are stored on-line or in a cloud.
It's the replays from fastest lapsraces and scape photo's which are stored on the Hard drive of PS which dissapear.
Could we have you make a new PSN with only admin friends that you share replays to early?

Just throwing ideas out there.

EDK
Could we have you make a new PSN with only admin friends that you share replays to early?

Just throwing ideas out there.

That seems to be the only solution.
I tested something.Shared a replay friens only at gtp account,downloaded that on another account so it was stored in the 'collection'.
Removed it afterwards on gtp account and checked on a third account if it'actually dissapeared.
Unfortunately it didn't so this doesn't work either.

Oh man Erik you've got the replay problem again. That really sucks I know how much time you put into these events.
Think the workaround Kevin suggested is a good one, that way your secured of your replay at all times.

Let's hope you can at least reproduce your best lap again. Good luck bro

New spilts. Slightly slower but faster at the line.

Great splits Kev 👍 gonna be a close one I guess

Great spilts Erik 👍

Damn Kev what happen your about 3 tenths slower with your splits but your lap is about the same. Your last sector must be lighting fast :eek:

Submitted and accepted with spilts on the board

Lap is shared for friends only, as agreed. Thanks for the workaround :gtpflag:

Good luck everybody see you after the results :cheers:

Edit I had great fun with this combo :)

DTM
Great spilts Erik 👍

Damn Kev what happen your about 3 tenths slower with your splits but your lap is about the same. Your last sector must be lighting fast :eek:

Submitted and accepted with spilts on the board

Lap is shared for friends only, as agreed. Thanks for the workaround :gtpflag:

Good luck everybody see you after the results :cheers:

Edit I had great fun with this combo :)
Like I said before, I was sure you crushed my last sector. :lol:

Glad you enjoyed this one, I was happy to be in the rare air on the board for a bit.

I have individual sectors to compete here, but can rarely put them together.

Horrible first sector but a good third one.
I don't know how many km's I have driven on this track (in totall) and still the braking point at the straight is not clear.
Seems to feel different every lap.
I blame the view I use.
Allmost 2 tenth left in that first sector.
Next attemp tomorrow.
:cheers:

Back