GTP_WRS Week 91 : L'enfant Terrible

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 96 comments
@Doodle do you mind sharing what brake bias you are using?

Edit: Watching my replay I noticed I forgot to change TC to 0 in driver options since it was a new car. Now I realize the car is a bit of a handful to control and I have even more problems than before.

Last edited:
Anybody tells me if is or not clean?

IMG_20151014_181507.jpg

From this angle it looks like tire touches the curb, so clean, but angle of car may pull the back more inside so i can't tell right now for sure

No, The back is all time up over the red and white. The front tyre touchs a bit what the track is, like yesterday @Doodle but I dont know if its clean

Anyway I will have a better lap soon :)

Thanks Mires

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine that this line gets you into a good exit - you'll be faster if you relax a bit at the chicane entry...

A slower 2nd sector but 3 tenths fresher now. This is no time to stop though.

New splits:

and almost .9 at the line. This combo will drive me crazy soon, or maybe i become a very successful trader, with all the paint-trading :D

Using BB 3/1 as reversed ratio is hard to drive for me

First TT since week 50, thought I'd dust off the wheel and see how I did :)

Frustrating track I have to say, have been 2 tenths faster in the first sector but then lost the lap.

This lap could have been a lot cleaner, too much drifting and running wide though :guilty:

This one is getting the best of me, don't think I've completed 2 clean laps in a row. If I'm not bumping into something its the random spin that occurs during braking or acceleration.

Here are my best split times so far.

1'23.683

The good news is I've steadily reduced my time in all the sectors since Monday...

If I'm not bumping into something its the random spin that occurs during braking or acceleration.
:eek:

I'm using 6/6 brakes. Tuesday, I tried to spin the car in the right hander before the pit entry, and it wouldn't really want to (no driver assists).

Last edited:
New splits:

worse splits, better at the line, still time to catch around all 3 splits - i feel more than half a second hidden somewhere

Back