GTP_WRS Week 91 : L'enfant Terrible

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 96 comments
Just back after working straight for the pass few days and I must protest. I ask for a little help on corner speed to give me a clue where I might be going completely wrong. I thought the point of WRS was a place that people who love GT could come together have fun racing and share tips with each other.

Now thats over I'll have another go this evening and see if I can break the 1:25 mark
Apex speeds won't help you- focus on exits and prevent the walls. Shift early to 3rd in some turns to keep the tail in control and that's all I can give as advice - it's the line you have to get right. Not corner speeds.

Subbed and accepted.

Lap was only 8thou better than my previous splits which were bottom of D1 and I got a feeling that's where I'll be dropping to :lol:

My last sector was average at best but might be able to give this a Banzai after the MotoGp highlights. :D

Good luck all.

Been 2, 3, 4 tenths faster than my ghost only to ruin it somewhere around the track.
Turn 1 is just a piece of 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 :banghead: :mad:
Not ready to give up just yet will have one last session.

New splits, as i did something wrong with my best lap:

Explanation soon

Edit: explanation - my overall best lap was invalid, as i was running longer stints that day and happens i did something really stupid. After stint i checked the splits and that the lap was clean but didnt saved the replay straight forward, but ran few more stints, where i got even better lap and did the oposite mistake - saved replay first even without checking. So i went around 1:30am my time (30 mins till deadline) to the gallery to check last time the lap to be sure and this was the point when i realised i have a problem, quickly checked the second and third fastest lap just to find out both were dirty with a tiny tap on wall.

Uff, this was a really intense banzai run, submitted in the last seconds, but happy that i got it in time, phew...:scared::scared::scared:

edit2: congratz @Doodle for an unbelievable lap and impressive win! 1 second within the D1 division, not to see this everyday! :eek::crazy::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers: well done all participants

Last edited:
Back