GTPC/XDGP Challenge Registration

• Thread starter Swift
  • 101 comments
hmm DH, maybe you should try PMing some people on the list i created in the xdgp thread, and see if they would like to battle you.

OMFG,

this is to EVERYONE ON THIS SITE. I dont care if your a newb, a moderator, or somewhere in between.

SHUT THE F* UP AND JUST F*ING DRIFT!!!!!!

Drifting is fun, yes it takes skill,
Gripping is fun, yes it takes skill,
Drifting is slow,
Gripping is fast,

F*ing DUH.

now pull up your pampers, pull your lower lip over your face, and GO DRIFT, because its FUN.

Drift is about style, grace, and control, grip is about raw unadulterated power and speed, which do you think is faster?

morons......

Bryan C.
OMFG,

this is to EVERYONE ON THIS SITE. I dont care if your a newb, a moderator, or somewhere in between.

SHUT THE F* UP AND JUST F*ING DRIFT!!!!!!

Drifting is fun, yes it takes skill,
Gripping is fun, yes it takes skill,
Drifting is slow,
Gripping is fast,

F*ing DUH.

now pull up your pampers, pull your lower lip over your face, and GO DRIFT, because its FUN.

Drift is about style, grace, and control, grip is about raw unadulterated power and speed, which do you think is faster?

morons......

I agree with your message... However, I completely disagree with your method of stating said message... We're all frustrated with this topic, but there is no reason to get so over excited about it....

;)

vtec513
why is everyone frustrated with this topic ?

Because we all just want to drift and have fun, but there are always people that want to try and prove drifting is faster than grip, or try to belittle drifting (saying it's pointless), and so on... It's fun and challengine, that's all...

;)

go ahead.... remember anything thing can happen during a live battle so he has a good chance.

I can hold my own with them, drift with DD most of the time i'm on because they are the only ones =]

DARKEST_HOUR
I challenge anybody from Drift Dojo !?!

We have 2 MIA members right now, and our system of judging requires there be 2 judges in chase cars overseeing the tandems. So when we can get RL or Breaker back we'll figure out what's gonna go down.

DARKEST_HOUR
I challenge anybody from Drift Dojo !?!

I've been busy lately with work and that's why I've been MIA as said by DTC.

Anyhow, my stipulations with any challenges to DD or for me in general is that the people involved are reliable in xlink. Meaning xlink connections should work, players asking for challenges should have experience with xlink. I don't have time for setting up capturing and getting together for a challenge and then it takes an hour to play.

My availibility is on the weekends, but probably after Ohio State Football games on Saturdays. :)

BreakerOhio
I've been busy lately with work and that's why I've been MIA as said by DTC.

Anyhow, my stipulations with any challenges to DD or for me in general is that the people involved are reliable in xlink. Meaning xlink connections should work, players asking for challenges should have experience with xlink. I don't have time for setting up capturing and getting together for a challenge and then it takes an hour to play.

My availibility is on the weekends, but probably after Ohio State Football games on Saturdays. :)

I will be back and able to judge on the 25th of this month....I know Darkest_hour works so I see no reason to refuse the challenge. My mia status is for reasons of 400 or so miles between me and my ps2...It seems like BreakerOhio accepts your challenge....I will look forward to judging this battle....let's get all the nitty gritty details as course etc sorted out before my return.

DriftingDreamer
lol nk4e...wth are you talking about?!?
you say you need a GTPDC challenge (DC - Drift Competition)....THEN JOIN THE CURRENT COMPETETION!! XD
or maybe you ment GTPC
GTpC.......*is old and sleepy*

DriftingDreamer
hahaha ok.....but why not join the GTPDC anyway?...your a good drifter and all...and the deadline isn't till oct 2...why not join if you want a challenge?
I like to see myself lose

im guessing you mean the xdgp... yes.
as long as we have 2 judges its still good.
just remember to follow the rules for requesting a match and everything should go through smoothly.

Back