GTPDC Month 6 .:RESUTLS ARE IN:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 103 comments
I gotta try this track too with my new S13 wich I set up perfectly for line taking, cause I damn I'm bad in this track, as well as tsukuba:scared:

Good runs guys. Quite impressed with the links that were being put together on this tight course with the difficult restrictions placed on car choices. I certainly would have struggled in this one.

3 scores returned. Still waiting for one vid to be made available.

👍

Boundary Layer
Good runs guys. Quite impressed with the links that were being put together on this tight course with the difficult restrictions placed on car choices. I certainly would have struggled in this one.

3 scores returned. Still waiting for one vid to be made available.

👍

Ditto.

final score sent.

Quite a close battle in the Amateur grouping. 👍

edit: Judges, it seems that you cannot download the corrected link sheron sent just by left-clicking. Do a right click -> save as to grab the vid.

I'm going to be moving videos around on my webspace once all the judges have submitted scores.

Boundary Layer
final score sent.

Quite a close battle in the Amateur grouping. 👍

edit: Judges, it seems that you cannot download the corrected link sheron sent just by left-clicking. Do a right click -> save as to grab the vid.

I'm going to be moving videos around on my webspace once all the judges have submitted scores.

What did you play the file with?... BSPlayer won't open the file... Neither wil WMP, Winamp, or anything else...

;)

zoomplayer did it, but it requires you to have ffdshow audio and video decoders, and the haali mp4 media splitter.

if you go download the k-lite codec bundle (link here) and instal it, I think it should play for you.

Boundary Layer
zoomplayer did it, but it requires you to have ffdshow audio and video decoders, and the haali mp4 media splitter.

if you go download the k-lite codec bundle (link here) and instal it, I think it should play for you.

Thanks mate...

Final scores sent...

;)

Only one judge left to send the missing video score.

It's a VERY tight battle in amateur, professional is setted but not as close as amateur.

great. I'm going to move the vids into a new GTPDC directory now.

Sheron, I'll PM you corrected links once they're up. So don't share the current ones.

Fairlady240zg
Still playin the hurry up and wait game.
Will everything be posted in this forum or another? Never done this before.

Dude. Judging usually takes a month.

Wow, a tie. No joke? Man, well go for it again guys!

well, congrats to the, um.... three winners of the two classes I guess.
(odd that this keeps happening... TD and I tied 1st in the GTPDC1)

Amateur was indeed quite a tight battle. I only had half a point separating the two of you after I summed the scores I sent in. I hope to see the two of you duking it out in the next round to settle things.

Erocks, good attempt. Pretty solid on the back half of the course. What really hurt your scores in my judging was the lack of any angle or smoke through the first half of the course. But keep at it, this was not an easy competition.

edit:
oh, and great job on the quick turn-around time judging team. It should always be this way.

Back