GTPDC Month 6 .:RESUTLS ARE IN:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 103 comments
Nice job to all
Lol I'm with everyone else on the amateur results, how the heck?

Erocks- Nice run, now for some constructive critizism:
Your first corner was nice, but the esses up to the "hairpin" was not spectacular. Everything after was fine. Just try to be a bit more bold on the esses, I know the Miata can do it (I set up 3 cars for this: an AE86, the MR2, and a Miata (same model as yours). Throw it into the corners next time and hit the clipping points. Yes you might mess up more, but if you nail it, your score will be nice.

and kudos to the judges for their speed!

Well done CoolGeekz, and everyone else...

The judges said it was close in the Amateur... A tie between the winner's is as close as it gets i guess. Congratz to all who entered.

Sheron
Now amateur participants enter into a Sudden death battle. They must submit other video on the same track with the same car in the less time possible. Videos will be evaluated on the same score system. That's the best option I've thought. Any suggestions will be welcome.

lol. just saw your comments Sheron.

I think it's fair to just let them finish this in a tie. There will be other competitions to settle this, and the winner doesnt get anything but the bragging rights anyways. No big prize at stake.

I don't mind either way BL, but i won't get my vid done for a few days, and that means everyone will have to wait longer for the next tournament. An amateur tie is fine by me, as it's not that important, especially as it's my first go.

Also, well done to all the judges for great efficiency.

EDIT: SHERON! My vid link and Fairlady240zg's are mixed up on the front page. They weren't in the judging though, as the cars are correct there.

Good job everyone... It was a very close battle... I was having trouble scoring one higher than the other... Looks like the other judges had the same problem...

A tie is fine... Let them duke it out in the next competition..

;)

Ok, i rekon, although a "ONE MORE TIME!!" would be fun, wasting time on it isn't necessary. Lets just use the next comp, as DR said, to battle out who's the best. Bring on the next comp!

A tie is a tie, not worth wasting time over (although it would be interesting). As BL said: "No big prize at stake".
Start the next GTPDC and take out your rivalry on the next track (I hope it's not another hard track lol).

identti
Ok, i rekon, although a "ONE MORE TIME!!" would be fun, wasting time on it isn't necessary. Lets just use the next comp, as DR said, to battle out who's the best. Bring on the next comp!

👍 :dopey:
Thanks to the judges, you got a tough job..
Everyone had great videos..I was really psyched to see that I shared the amateur title with Identti.
I think Im even more excited to see what is going to go down next round!
:scared:

Congrats Coolgeekz.👍 You deffinitely had that one. And thanks everyone for the critizism. I really apprieciate it. I'll take them into account in the next comp. Great turn around time on the Judges part as well. Bravo:tup:

Thanks BL again for hosting the videos.

Thanks to everyone involved with the comp - the judges and sheron. Unfortunate that there weren't too many entries. Well done Coolgeeks for winning, to 240zg for winning the tie, and Erocks13 for competing (the 2nd half of your vid was excellent by the way, just the first part was lacking).

Ok, let's leave this comp as a tie in the amateur section.

I'm preparing next GTPDC. The track is very known for all of us, I must do some tests to set the car limitations.

Back