GTPDC WEEK 5: The True Test of Skills **RESULTS ARE IN**

• Thread starter Thio
  • 305 comments
Originally posted by Sheron
And Thio, I've thought that all vids should include also the steering wheel, because there are some areas where you can't see the car. ;)

I'm in exhibition proffesional with a TVR Griffith 500.

Haha :lol: I'll consider it .... :)

Okay, added you ;)

I think i might enter this if i can get a good digital camera from my dads work to borrow so i can get something entered, i think ill try espicially hard to get something set up because i dont think there are any Project D members entering.;)

well.......I guess count me in. here is my info

Exhibition: Professional

car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage

that is my info. I will try to get the vid done by the deadline, but if I don't get the vid done by then don't sweat it. I am supposed to be grounded from the computer anyways. I might be able to but if I can't, then just ignore me.

peace.

Originally posted by Drift260Z
well.......I guess count me in. here is my info

Exhibition: Professional

car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage

that is my info. I will try to get the vid done by the deadline, but if I don't get the vid done by then don't sweat it. I am supposed to be grounded from the computer anyways. I might be able to but if I can't, then just ignore me.

peace.
Does this mean your out of retirement? It's going to be interesting to see how well the Vantage makes it around such a tight track. ;)

Does this mean your out of retirement? It's going to be interesting to see how well the Vantage makes it around such a tight track.

It's not how well the car does, it's how well HE does. The car's size is only relevent depending on the driver's skill. I can drift a Chaser just fine around Cote d' Azur. That's WITH choku dori in the most narrow sections of the track.

I emailed my replay to Thio. Was not my best drifting, but what can I say, I just don't like Monaco (for drifting). Thio, if there was any problem with the e-mail, send me a pm, and I'll give you the link there.;)

Can I join or is it too late. If I can join I will drift an FTO LM. and thio, can you host my vid that I've been trying to post for 2 days. No one seems to sign on that can host it. Thanks.

Originally posted by 1989therat
Can I join or is it too late. If I can join I will drift an FTO LM. and thio, can you host my vid that I've been trying to post for 2 days. No one seems to sign on that can host it. Thanks.
Today is the deadline, so you better hurry. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Today is the deadline period. ;)

The deadline is February 1st... not January 1st.

If you want to skip the whole month of January.. ok :)

If I missed something that it was moved to the 1st of January, let me know because I'll go make my video now.

Anywayz, if it's still ok.. I would like to have a go in Exhibition Professional devision..

To spice up this competition and to make things interesting, I'm going to use the Skyline GTR R34... :)

Well, it seems like you guys didn't read the whole first post ;) ...

Attachments

• read.jpg
    read.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 97
My bad, I thought it was January 1st. A whole month? That seams a little excessive to me. Well maybe I'll get to gether another entry, with some better drifting.;)

My bad, I thought it was January 1st. A whole month? That seams a little excessive to me. Well maybe I'll get to gether another entry, with some better drifting.;)

Some people are busy with school, work, projects, and stuff. That's why I made the competition long :)

Originally posted by Thio
Some people are busy with school, work, projects, and stuff. That's why I made the competition long :)
Yeh, I'm goin abck tos chool on Monday and I'm gonna have a **** load of projects.

Right on, I'll work on my entry until it's perfect, now that i have all this time to fine tune everything. What did you think of that vid I sent you, btw?;)

Can you participate in both devisions?? I mean.. it's a different style for each... Coz then I can use meh R34 for the Racing.. and another car for the Exhibition..

Coz with a 719hp R34.. there aint alot of exhinition going on at 180km/h!!:lol:

Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Can you participate in both devisions?? I mean.. it's a different style for each... Coz then I can use meh R34 for the Racing.. and another car for the Exhibition..

Coz with a 719hp R34.. there aint alot of exhinition going on at 180km/h!!:lol:

Yes :)

What did you think of that vid I sent you, btw?

It was great! Gotta love the BGM :D You forgot to include the steering wheel ;)

Yes :)

It was great! Gotta love the BGM :D You forgot to include the steering wheel ;)
I'll be sure to include it in my actuall entry. I think I'll use that song again, it's just a great song IMHO. ;)

Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Ok.. so can you please move change the R34 to Prof Racing devision please? I will inform you again about the car of choice for Exhibition..

Okay, I will :)

Back