GTPDC WEEK 5: The True Test of Skills **RESULTS ARE IN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thio
  • 305 comments
  • 13,975 views
Originally posted by Sheron
And Thio, I've thought that all vids should include also the steering wheel, because there are some areas where you can't see the car. ;)

I'm in exhibition proffesional with a TVR Griffith 500.

Haha :lol: I'll consider it .... :)

Okay, added you ;)
 
I think i might enter this if i can get a good digital camera from my dads work to borrow so i can get something entered, i think ill try espicially hard to get something set up because i dont think there are any Project D members entering.;)
 
well.......I guess count me in. here is my info

Exhibition: Professional

car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage


that is my info. I will try to get the vid done by the deadline, but if I don't get the vid done by then don't sweat it. I am supposed to be grounded from the computer anyways. I might be able to but if I can't, then just ignore me.



peace.
 
Originally posted by Drift260Z
well.......I guess count me in. here is my info

Exhibition: Professional

car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage


that is my info. I will try to get the vid done by the deadline, but if I don't get the vid done by then don't sweat it. I am supposed to be grounded from the computer anyways. I might be able to but if I can't, then just ignore me.



peace.
Does this mean your out of retirement? It's going to be interesting to see how well the Vantage makes it around such a tight track. ;)
 
no I'm not. I am still grounded. this is more of a teaser. :)


peace.
 
Does this mean your out of retirement? It's going to be interesting to see how well the Vantage makes it around such a tight track.

It's not how well the car does, it's how well HE does. The car's size is only relevent depending on the driver's skill. I can drift a Chaser just fine around Cote d' Azur. That's WITH choku dori in the most narrow sections of the track.
 
whoops, I meant the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, not Vantage.



peace.
 
I emailed my replay to Thio. Was not my best drifting, but what can I say, I just don't like Monaco (for drifting). Thio, if there was any problem with the e-mail, send me a pm, and I'll give you the link there.;)
 
Can I join or is it too late. If I can join I will drift an FTO LM. and thio, can you host my vid that I've been trying to post for 2 days. No one seems to sign on that can host it. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by 1989therat
Can I join or is it too late. If I can join I will drift an FTO LM. and thio, can you host my vid that I've been trying to post for 2 days. No one seems to sign on that can host it. Thanks.
Today is the deadline, so you better hurry. ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Today is the deadline, so you better hurry. ;)
Today's the deadline to register right? IF it's the deadline for vids, I'll be back later haha
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Today's the deadline to register right? IF it's the deadline for vids, I'll be back later haha
Today is the deadline period. ;)
 
someone should do it in a Lotus Elise Motorsport, that could be intresting
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Today is the deadline period. ;)

The deadline is February 1st... not January 1st.


If you want to skip the whole month of January.. ok :)

If I missed something that it was moved to the 1st of January, let me know because I'll go make my video now.
 
Anywayz, if it's still ok.. I would like to have a go in Exhibition Professional devision..

To spice up this competition and to make things interesting, I'm going to use the Skyline GTR R34... :)
 
Well, it seems like you guys didn't read the whole first post ;) ...
 

Attachments

  • read.jpg
    read.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 104
My bad, I thought it was January 1st. A whole month? That seams a little excessive to me. Well maybe I'll get to gether another entry, with some better drifting.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
My bad, I thought it was January 1st. A whole month? That seams a little excessive to me. Well maybe I'll get to gether another entry, with some better drifting.;)

Some people are busy with school, work, projects, and stuff. That's why I made the competition long :)
 
Originally posted by Thio
Some people are busy with school, work, projects, and stuff. That's why I made the competition long :)
Yeh, I'm goin abck tos chool on Monday and I'm gonna have a **** load of projects.
 
Originally posted by Thio
Some people are busy with school, work, projects, and stuff. That's why I made the competition long :)
Right on, I'll work on my entry until it's perfect, now that i have all this time to fine tune everything. What did you think of that vid I sent you, btw?;)
 
Can you participate in both devisions?? I mean.. it's a different style for each... Coz then I can use meh R34 for the Racing.. and another car for the Exhibition..

Coz with a 719hp R34.. there aint alot of exhinition going on at 180km/h!!:lol:
 
Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Can you participate in both devisions?? I mean.. it's a different style for each... Coz then I can use meh R34 for the Racing.. and another car for the Exhibition..

Coz with a 719hp R34.. there aint alot of exhinition going on at 180km/h!!:lol:

Yes :)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
What did you think of that vid I sent you, btw?

It was great! Gotta love the BGM :D You forgot to include the steering wheel ;)
 
Originally posted by Thio
Yes :)

Ok.. so can you please move change the R34 to Prof Racing devision please? I will inform you again about the car of choice for Exhibition..
 
Originally posted by Thio
Yes :)



It was great! Gotta love the BGM :D You forgot to include the steering wheel ;)
I'll be sure to include it in my actuall entry. I think I'll use that song again, it's just a great song IMHO. ;)
 
Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Ok.. so can you please move change the R34 to Prof Racing devision please? I will inform you again about the car of choice for Exhibition..

Okay, I will :)
 
Back