GTPDC WEEK 5: The True Test of Skills **RESULTS ARE IN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thio
  • 305 comments
  • 13,975 views
Hey Thio, can I change my car to the S13? If so, make it so.;)
 
I'm not registering till the day before this is over... just incase I can't get a vid done>>>
 
Thanks Thio.:cheers:
 
bustwave
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX :D

:EDIT: oh yeah pro. :D
 
Originally posted by trd_celica_jdm
thio racing, professional thx
suabru wrx (gc8)

why are u going to do racing... no one else is doing racing
 
I wanted to do racing.... :)

And I think I'm going to... now that there is competition :D
 
Errmm.. what is the object of the racing devision...???

Fatstest time?? And no barrier hugging???
 
Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Errmm.. what is the object of the racing devision...???

Fatstest time?? And no barrier hugging???
Check the first post, and it will tell you what you are judged on for both types.;)
 
Can you change the FTO LM race car to an RX7 FC please thanks. and I have my vid ready to send. Will post on Jan 31. too big to e-mail.
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Check the first post, and it will tell you what you are judged on for both types.;)

OFCOZ!!! Duh!! geez... my daily stupid question!!:D
 
Errmmm Thio.. this is it for me.. the last update from my side...

Can you remove me from the competition please...

Thanx..
 
Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Errmmm Thio.. this is it for me.. the last update from my side...

Can you remove me from the competition please...

Thanx..
What!?!?! :(
 
A little warning about my entry when I make it. It might have some special Reverse tricks. :D And maybe like a 80-100 mph drift.
 
It still says I'm using an FTO. I'm using an RX-7 FC. thanks for changing this if you can.
 
Can I still enter the contest
if so i'll be using a purple Nissan 240SX Fastback Type X(J) with the following mods:
ADVAN SA3R Wheels black with blue lip
Oil Change Tune Up
Semi-Racing Suspension
Sports Brakes
Semi-Racing Muffler & Air Cleaner
Sport Computer
Port & Polish
Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Sport Intercooler
Twin Plate Cluth
Semi-Racing Flywheel
2-Way Limited Slip Differential
Simulation Tires
Stage 1 Lightweight
Total 294hp and complete balance:D
 
bustwave
Skyline GTS-T Type M
Exhibition: Professional
 
not entering, so sorry man. good luck everyone.




rock. :)
 
Crap I forogt aobut this comp. I better get working on my entry!
 
1st and 2nd place are gonna be a toss up between silviadrifter and bustwave.... he's just nasty the the gts-t...
 
Originally posted by exhaust_note
1st and 2nd place are gonna be a toss up between silviadrifter and bustwave.... he's just nasty the the gts-t...


Yeah, the GTSt is a great choice for this course. I almost chose it myself. This is not my favorite course, but I think I'll come up with something pretty special (crosses fingers). ;)
 
Back