GTPDC WEEK 5: The True Test of Skills **RESULTS ARE IN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thio
  • 305 comments
  • 13,975 views
Crap... two days late.. oh well, I'm making a new video anyways, I'll add some monoco to it.
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
Okay, I just finished downloading the entries and I scanned through them quickly to make sure all the vids work and it's all good. I'm about to go do my scoring, but first I gotta say "wow." I think everybody will be impressed with the quality of drifting in this comp.

I should have my scores in tonight.

-Mark



How will we be notified of the winners in each division? Will it be posted here, because I would like to know who wins this one. I don't have an idea of what others are doing, but am interested.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
How will we be notified of the winners in each division? Will it be posted here, because I would like to know who wins this one. I don't have an idea of what others are doing, but am interested.

Yah, it'll be posted here just like the previous competitions I'd imagine
 
You know, I couldn't join this week, but how about next week we try something along the lines of Leguna Seca 2?
 
Well some might say to go from Cote d' Azur to Laguna Seca is quite a drop. I'm not really complaining, because I don't really care. Just stating and observation. :D
 
You must be the devil then... because SSR11 is Hell in track form.
 
lol, what's so bad about it? A better question would be, what NOT to love about it.
 
Couldn't be that it represents everything soulless and evil in the world?
 
You gotta explain better than that, and if you say it has too many turns, I'm gonna smack you. lol
 
I know, SSR11 is amazing!!! one of my favorite tracks by far. dunno why you don't like is vinkento.






rock. :cool:
 
It's like driving in a geo prism in automatic... I'm practically in 2nd the entire way...
 
Originally posted by vinkento
It's like driving in a geo prism in automatic... I'm practically in 2nd the entire way...

:odd:
2nd gear good! 2nd gear happy. Maybe you shouldn't be driving an automatic.
 
I didn't say I was, I said it was LIKE it. You know, it doesn't matter, SSR11 is the worst course and that's that
 
Wow... I am seriously in shock. Just for that comment I want to make a vid of SS11. I LOVE that track.
 
Anyways, what's the decisions looking like? Who's got the heads up on who? I'm quite anxious, as if you couldn't tell. :D
 
The turn-around time from judges has alot of room for improvement - excluding the good ones ofcoz :)

But this is always the problem - judges take their own time - and drag out what is suppose to be a rapid thing... I think judges should be given a max of three days (two days preferably) to judge... and if a specific judge was not able to hand in scores - without a valid excuse - must be penalised from judging, say for the next two competitions - there will be alot of judges in the new panel, so it can work out just fine....

This is just what I think should be done to overcome this particular and consistent problem... what do you guys think??

Am I being to harsh on the judges???
 
But If a judge only have a 56k modem, it takes a time download all the vids. And jugde them, takes other time. And we (all) have other things to do (I have exams).
 
Originally posted by Sheron
But If a judge only have a 56k modem, it takes a time download all the vids. And jugde them, takes other time. And we (all) have other things to do (I have exams).
thats true
i guess we have to wait :(
 
Back