GTPDC WEEK 5: The True Test of Skills **RESULTS ARE IN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thio
  • 305 comments
  • 13,975 views
hehe how about

"GTPDC : Tokyo R246, Battle in the Far East"

haha Tokyo is one of my favortie levels

:D
 
Tokyo sucks
My vote is for Trial Mountain II! That course is sick.
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
That would be large
Are you refering to the track size, or are you just using an outdated slang term? ;)
 
Originally posted by pergatory
Tokyo sucks
My vote is for Trial Mountain II! That course is sick.
Agreed. I love the touge like Trial Mountain II. I can't believe we haven't done this course yet. Furthermore, Complex String would take a lot of webspace to host, considering the size of the track. Furthermore, I have confidence in my drifting abilities, but I sure wouldn't mind tackling some other courses in the GTPDC, before we decide to jump into Complex String. I mean, have you all really thought about the time and effort it takes to put together a perfect lap, with all corners drifted on CS? If you thought Cote' was frustrating, you haven't seen nothin' yet. ;)
 
Judging a 'GTPDC: Complex String' would be a pain in the ass.
Aren't lap times usually over 5 minutes while racing? I can't really remember as it's been a while since I actually played the game.

It would take forever just to watch all the entries. :lol:



-Mark
 
I say we just do bits like only the sections that are important... Get rid of those long straights...
 
Sections is teh good. :D
I vote for this (picture below) section.


-Mark
 

Attachments

  • weakcomplexstring.jpeg.jpg
    weakcomplexstring.jpeg.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 68
:lol:
That is a good set ... Might as well throw in the continuous s's right after the boxes as well, and run it from U's to boxes to continous S turns...
 
Yeah... i dunno why this is here... maybe i can split thread...
 
Argg..you screwed me up Bengee man...I posted in the other thread right after you split it. :lol:

Anyway...you mean like this (picture below)?



-Mark
 

Attachments

  • weakcomplexstring2.jpeg.jpg
    weakcomplexstring2.jpeg.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 60
Dammit... this is not what was supposed to happen lol... :irked:
 
Originally posted by bengee
Dammit... this is not what was supposed to happen lol... :irked:

Just change the thread name to GTPDC 6: Suggestions or something. :shrugs:



-Mark
 
Yeah i was thinking of that we will see...

I DID IT w00t
 
:lol: This is not what I was expecting, but this works too.

If you guys do Complex String...you should do it in reverse instead. Complex String II is far superior IMO.



-Mark
 
Much easier to drift in too... Hey ethix if you have time can you time the two selections you pointed out???
 
Sure. I should be able to do it today. It's cold and icy and boring out today and I have nothing to do.



-Mark
 
Congrats Pergatory :) and to the rest of the competitors - was a very close competiton :) Nice work everybody :)
 
Originally posted by bengee
Much easier to drift in too... Hey ethix if you have time can you time the two selections you pointed out???

Okay...either way it's going to be over 3 minutes. I did it with a 200hp Trueno on sims and the first section took around 3:30 (I spun out twice so I had to estimate..hehe) and with the s-turns it took me over 4:00. Oh..and that was on Complex II. Let me know if you want me to time it on Complex I.



-Mark
 
Congrats to Pergatory on the win!

This comp definitely had me impressed with the control you guys have. 👍



-Mark
 
Congratulations Pergatory! I just saw all of the videos and your had the best of evreything. :D. Great capture quality! :D
 
Whats up with SilviaDrifter's video link? Its not working. Can someone rehost it.
 
Wow, I cannot believe I got third place. What with the horrible quality of the drifts, and all. I'm kinda embaressed about the drifts, but I had a lot of things to take care of, so I didn't have time to redo it. Oh well, I will have much more time, for week 6, and I plan on a 1st or 2nd in the next GTPDC, so look out.

I told you perg would win. Congratulations man.:cheers:
;)
 
Originally posted by BreakerOhio
Whats up with SilviaDrifter's video link? Its not working. Can someone rehost it.
It's on Pergs site, so it should be just fine, unless Perg just wanted to save me some more embaressment, and deleated it. :D
 
Back