GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, depending on time, I'll probably be missing round 1. My place lands at 4:30 in Tampa, so would be very tight to make it back by 7:30... With being a longer race and starting earlier, would definitely miss it.

Last edited:
Hey Jav, what's the timeslot for the race?
The room opens at 7:00 PM US EST for free practice and the race starts at 8:00 PM US EST on Sundays.
i see a lot of people choosing cars i thought we had a order for car selections?
Not yet Lucky, if you look at the drivers list no cars have been assigned yet, we will start the process once the DLC is available for the US.

GTP: Stavelot
PSN: SpaRacer12
Car: Hmmm....
Number: 59
Timezone: GMT+2

Shotgun GTR TC :dopey:

Jav
The room opens at 7:00 PM US EST for free practice and the race starts at 8:00 PM US EST on Sundays.

Not yet Lucky, if you look at the drivers list no cars have been assigned yet, we will start the process once the DLC is available for the US.

What we doing for qualifying?

1) GTP: Ultrap13
Psn: Shrugging_Atlas
Car: ?
Car#: ?
Country/time zone: ?

2) GTP: tissimo
Psn: tissimo
Country/time zone: ?

3) GTP: Jav
Psn: Jav122678
Country/time zone: US EST(GMT-5)

4) Psn: GTP_Masicampo
Car#: 14
Country/time zone: USA (PST)

5) Psn: hon1987
Car#: 23
Country/time zone: UK (GMT+0)

6) GTP: NEPALll
PSN: NEPALII
Car:TBA
#:30
Time zone: USA EST

7) GTP: Peter.
Psn: pj-gm
Car#: 0
Country/time zone: Jamaica, GMT -5

8) GTP: Pipi_r6
Psn: PipiR6
Country/time zone: Portugal GMT +5

9) GTP: jepoks
Psn: jepoks
Car: TBD
Car#: TBD
Country/time zone: CANADA/PDT

10) GTP: Magzire
Psn: Magzire22
Car: TBD
Car#: TBD
Country/time zone: Ireland/GMT +1 hour

11) GTP: gogatrs
PSN: Gogatrs
Number: 6
Timezone: E(D/S)T

12) GTP: Audiman90
Psn: ItsANuke11
Car#: 11
Country/time zone: Eastern US

13) Gtp: smokedogg
Psn: tr1mble
Car#: 42
Country/time zone: US EST

14) Gtp: FlyinHawaiian77
Psn: FlyinHawaiian77
Car#: 77
Time zone: US EST

15) GTP: toyotsupra
PSN: toyotsupra
Car*: 4
Time zone: UK/GMT

16) GTP: OwensRacing
Psn: OwensRacing
Car#: 91 or 27 if it can be changed.
Country/time zone: USA EST

17) GTP: Luckylefty2gunz
Psn: Luckylefty2gunz
Car#: 8
Country/time zone: USA PST

18) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

19) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

20) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

21) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

22) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

23) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

24) GTP:
Psn:
Car:
Car#:
Country/time zone:

Jav

Hmm, its a little tight for me. Im gonna start the FMSC and room opens at 9PM EST. Can you pull back times to 6:30PM EST? If not, I'll try to find a way to make it work.

I hope everyone is ready for these arguments about what's legal or not during the race, jav, you better be ready to swing that gavel and lay down the law ;)

Man I can only hope to be on pace! But once Jordan does the press release I can see this thing blowing up with all the real fast guys showing up and tearing up the track!

Hey Jav,

Can you put me on reserve for the next race.. Ill get to go home and ill be able to do the next race. And quite possibly the race after that.
but not full season unfortunately. back to school

Sure thing man! I'll put you down on the list tonight, no resserve list this season two lone qualifying laps to determine in wich divission you'll be racing.

Hey Jav,

About the signing-up: is it first come, first serve? I would imagine people will flood here once Jordan features this in the blog. Whats the max number of drivers are you planning to have?

Double post/Duplicate post? :embarrassed:

Jav, do you know when the first pre-season race is in and the car list? :)

smokedogg
I hope everyone is ready for these arguments about what's legal or not during the race, jav, you better be ready to swing that gavel and lay down the law ;)

This series will be Policed by the Iron Fist of Jav!

Hey Jav,

About the signing-up: is it first come, first serve? I would imagine people will flood here once Jordan features this in the blog. Whats the max number of drivers are you planning to have?
I'm hoping the qualifying format works out, if the response is too overwhelming there's a plan B.

Double post/Duplicate post? :embarrassed:

Jav, do you know when the first pre-season race is in and the car list? :)
It's all on the OP.

Hey, can you put me on some list. I'd like to remain as active as possible. I did manage to get back online with my PS3 the other day, but for updates and that such. Things are looking up though, and I may return a little sooner than planned. I will need a little time to get back up to speed and make a decision on what car I'd like to participate with...if a can participate at all. lol

GTP: stupidstormy36
Psn: stupidstormy36
Car: Unsure
Car#: Unsure
Country/time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back