GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
Just for the record, how many PS3 players are out there that would be willing to have an event of some sorts? Perhaps some sort of 'nostalgia' car show where you can only bring along cars and modifications that were available in the vanilla version of the game (e.g. no 'DLC' cars, no chrome rims, etc)

Hate to double post, but I'm now getting the bug that I can't invite some players because they haven't completed the tutorial. :grumpy:

Just for the record, how many PS3 players are out there that would be willing to have an event of some sorts? Perhaps some sort of 'nostalgia' car show where you can only bring along cars and modifications that were available in the vanilla version of the game (e.g. no 'DLC' cars, no chrome rims, etc)

Personally, I would certainly be willing to join such an event. My garage only contains vanilla cars, and my PS3 character never amassed enough money to get any sort of DLC cars. It would be an interesting meet.

Well.

I timed out several times trying to accept the invites, restart my ps4 and now I can't get online anymore.

Just a quick reminder to everyone, in case you forgot the rules;

Only personally owned and insured land vehicles are allowed.
Do not attract police attention. If you have a wanted level, leave the area, lose the cops, then come back.
Do not purposefully damage another player's car.
Just don't be a scrub.

Finally joined then got kicked right back out again. Now I remember why I stopped playing this online.

Anyway, this is the car I would've brung to the car show had I been able to join for more than 5 seconds.
Ignore the dead body and shot up Mini, he tried to park where I was and wouldn't move
pwxEkaB0Z060MMdBoOag7g_0_0.jpg

4Yq4KajkgkOcWBGrrnr3XQ_0_0.jpg
V4aK70CdsEq5vR5xacqW5A_0_0.jpg

Completely forgot about this :ouch:

With the apparent invite issues at hand, who would it be best to send the request?

also the PS4 has decided none of the headsets I've brought shall be useable and I of course left the one that came with it back at home, so there's not really going to be much communication from this side.

Welp, Rockstar has decided I'm not allowed to join.

Might have to sit this one out. :(

Since nobody is following the rules and this event has gone completely to waste within an hour, there's not much point in joining.

Sorry I didn't join (or attempt to). I was taking a nap after shoveling my driveway. Didn't have much energy after that, and I still don't.

Okay, since the first hour didn't really go to plan, we've had a change of venue so AI don't drive past every 2 minutes and tempt people who seemingly can't control their trigger fingers and shoot at them. The car show is now taking place at the multi-storey car park near the Del Perro Heights apartments.

Same rules still apply. Anyone purposefully breaking them will face consequences.

Same here. But joining the new one as I write this. I also won't be doing a burnout while bouncing my Primo. For some reason the cops don't like that :confused::lol::lol::cheers:

Back