GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
  • 24,569 views
Yes, provided the time suits
 
Ok, so I'll be hosting the event on Saturday, 2 PM EDT. First, we'll meet up for a car show at the taco place in La Mesa and do some impromptu races. Then when night time (in the game) hits, I'll start up a playlist with some races and a capture/survival that I made. The room is going to be invite only so if you plan on joining, send me a friend request.

Car meet location:

 
Ok, so I'll be hosting the event on Saturday, 2 PM EDT. First, we'll meet up for a car show at the taco place in La Mesa and do some impromptu races. Then when night time (in the game) hits, I'll start up a playlist with some races and a capture/survival that I made. The room is going to be invite only so if you plan on joining, send me a friend request.

Car meet location:


Believe that is 6pm for any GMT guys and gals out there.
 
That time (which is apparently 8PM CEST) should work, and I could use a pause from grinding for $$$ and getting murdered for reasons of the all-important K/D. I have pretty much nothing new to show off, but I'll make sure to bring the mic this time, just in case.
 
I will most likely be there. Got my slamvan ready.
 
I'll attend:cheers: will send a friend request asap.
 
Sounds fun, I should be able to make it :)
 
I'll try to be there, I have to go somewhere later that day.
 
Tex
I'll try to be there, I have to go somewhere later that day.

On a side note, I approve your avatar!
 
Is this still going ahead at 6pm gmt?
 
Welp, looks like I won't be making it to this one. Just had something come up.

Bummer, I really enjoy car meets, too. :grumpy:
 
Gonna send out the invites now. Make sure to add me on PSN if you want to join.

EDIT: Getting some weird glitch where it won't let me send invites to certain people. Gonna make a crew session instead. If you didn't get an invite, sorry about that. Just join through my name under the friends tab.
 
Me and @Sting made a public party for the event. Makes it easier to arrange stuff.
 
*Gets to the last race of the the playlist*

"An LAN cable is not connected"

y tho :(
 
To give the rest of us a small window of opportunity...
 
Great show tonight/today. Some cool cars. Forgot to take any pictures though
 
How about doing a motorcycle meet?

I would be up for that, but I just need to find out when my work schedule is.
 
I might be able to make it.
 
I might be able to do it, depending on the time.
 
Back