GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
I was going to use my headsets mic but then my wires got snapped couple hours ago...

Anyways, i'm booting up GTA Online.

A game glitch with Crew Emblems caused me to leave all my crews to prevent the emblem to be put on my Shafter V12. Would this prevent me from being able to participate?

A game glitch with Crew Emblems caused me to leave all my crews to prevent the emblem to be put on my Shafter V12. Would this prevent me from being able to participate?

Unfortunately, yes. Only people in the GTPL crew and with it set to their active crew can participate.

Also, invites are being sent, but it's only showing me 3 crew members online. :boggled:

Unfortunately, yes. Only people in the GTPL crew and with it set to their active crew can participate.

Also, invites are being sent, but it's only showing me 3 crew members online. :boggled:
Can't join your session as it's set to private, and I haven't gotten an invite

I just did a horrible idiotic mistake...
I went and invited players from my current lobby like it was a random race...:banghead:

The race got switched to Sedans, and by the time it started I was in a race by myself :(
Why it got switched anyways? I joined the invite and suddenly I was selecting which sedan car I want to drive which confused me since It was super only...not sedans...

upload_2016-1-30_15-56-42.png

This was the funniest and most fun racing I've ever participated in. I even managed a 2nd place finish in a stock Vacca.

Video showing my highlights of the 4 races I participated in.

What I learned from this...

1) Never drive a Sultan RS in "WRC" Livery in GTAO.
2) Never play online with crap connection especially if you're playing with people far away from you at a totally unreliable servers.

And most of all...
3) Don't ever think about racing in these badly made death trap Tracks filled with Tyre Barrier in a really tight roads.

What I learned:

1: Races with GTP members are incredibly fun
2: Tire barrier tracks are awful
3: I need a better internet connection

Surely the crew emblem isn't that ugly? :lol:

Honestly, I'm still waiting for someone to make a motorcycle club style one for our crew so I can put it on my leather jackets.

Back