GTPlanet Community Meetup at Gran Turismo's Amsterdam Event, August 11 and 12

• Thread starter Famine
  • 74 comments
Hello from the event! :)

20230811_182003.jpg

I’m actually quite enjoying the stream…

Why can’t we have events like this in the game. Imagine putting and handing off to another player online! Be awesome. Plus streams with these graphics they look great!

Nice to see that the changing tyre bug is still there for this event (wet/inters appear as dry tyres if you have dry tyres on the car and vice versa)

Last edited:
Just a quick note about Friday's meet-up: I was pulled in a million different directions today and was not able to be in the lobby as the doors opened to set up the GTPlanet sign. It looks like tomorrow (Saturday) will be more well-attended anyway — and hopefully I won't be quite as busy — so keep an eye out!

To all of you who I did get to meet in the few minutes I was there, it was a pleasure! :cheers:

Hello,
I would like to ask a short question here.

I was right with the prediction of the Manufacturers Cup result. But I can't see the reward (i.e. the corresponding gift) in my garage today.

Any idea what went wrong?

Many thanks!

Hello,
I would like to ask a short question here.

I was right with the prediction of the Manufacturers Cup result. But I can't see the reward (i.e. the corresponding gift) in my garage today.

Any idea what went wrong?

Many thanks!
If you guessed Porsche, then I don't know why you haven't received the 1 mill, I got all my gifts.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230814153038.jpg

Hello and many thanks for your reply. I have to apologize because it was clearly my fault. My prediction was Subaru and I thought I was right because of the news I've read but those were the news from 2022. I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

I'm still catching up on everything after returning from Amsterdam, but I wanted to share a few pictures from the meetup on Saturday.

Thank you to everyone who came up and said hello or came to hang out at our table. Meeting GTPlanet members in real life is still one of the most surreal and coolest things for me to do.

:gtpflag:

IMG_6097.jpeg

IMG_6246.JPG

Definitely, good fun hanging out. Thanks for hosting the meetups Jordan.

The live tech support was funny, as was the one guy who came up and thought I knew all there is to know about GT because of my GTPlanet shirt.

:gtpflag:

Back