GTPlanet Community Photomode Galleries Directory

  • Thread starter Thread starter CPG Directors
  • 237 comments
  • 78,833 views
I will try to update next week
just figured out I can put 16 galleries in one post rather than just 5
now we have space for more new galleries
so stay tune guys :D
 
New here so sorry for no banner. I can make one using CS2 suite but it kinda crashes my mac right now. Need more RAM. Anyway here's some pics

 

hellaSmoked, dmanbluesfreak, and TMEStripeJ
Please reply with your (working) banner
or I will not able to add your gallery to the first page

Jon.
if you want to add yours to the first page
please at least post one of your photos here

By the way, please post a new reply if you want to change photos/banner
Thankyou for your co-operation ;)


​
 

hellaSmoked, dmanbluesfreak, and TMEStripeJ
Please reply with your (working) banner
or I will not able to add your gallery to the first page

Jon.
if you want to add yours to the first page
please at least post one of your photos here

By the way, please post a new reply if you want to change photos/banner
Thankyou for your co-operation ;)


​

Original Post Edited, Franz.


(Click banner to enter DMANproductions Studios)


​
 




Please click main banner to enter

​
 
Wow .... best layout so far 👍
little dark in my opinion
but it will be perfect using mouseover effect to highlight all these items
unfortuniately we can't do it here :(
 
Thanks Franz 👍 . I just noticed that after I created it... looks very dark indeed (I was going for a Mystical-looking effect :odd: ). And if it looks dark on my laptop screen, then I wonder how dark it looks on a standard computer monitor :scared: .
 
Yup ... so true
that's why I never finalize any graphics on LCD screens
everything needs my CRT approval ;)
 
Edited the banner 4 posts back. Much easier to view now that it's not so dark :) (Hopefully)
 
cjr1843galleryaa4.jpg


http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/cjr1843/Pictures8111.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/cjr1843/Pictures8110.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/cjr1843/Pictures8106.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/cjr1843/Pictures8104.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/cjr1843/Pictures8103.jpg
 
Will the opening page be updated soon?
 
Hello my name is Krzysztof and I will show you a little part of my gallery:
Peugeot 106 S16





Formula Polyphony GT4



Chrysler 300C




My favorite pics

 
I think this thing is dead, but in case it isn't...
 
Sierra, please use a banner no bigger than 700x150
yours is 500x249
 
dont have a banner yet, if one of you guys could make a generc one, that would rock
:nervous:

 
Tulok it might be an idea to actually have a gallery first because other wise whats the banner supposed to show off? Also is this still going because I fancy making one for my self but if it isnt I wont bother.
 
oh, i thought they made the gallery to keep it organized, i'll make one now
 
Nice work eli78 👍
you guys are supposed to post your banner, gallery link and max. 5 thumbnails of your photos, and shouldn't post one or a bunch of your photos alone
 
It's time to make a panel or something... LOL. I must advertise myself here.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
thanks Franz,

the next photos , i report to other site.

sorry for my english, is very bad, soy español de la tierra calé :D

chao
 
...worse than one of those online translators LOL. But yeah, try to post them in the correct place next time, it'll be nice to take a look.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Back