GTPlanet Community Spotlight: 24 Racing Games Recreated in Forza Horizon 3

I talked to the creator on reddit. He said an Enthusia one is coming. Apparently there are some videos too? I haven't come across them.

It should, but because @Terronium-12 filed his article under the "Features" category, it went to the Rumble Strip instead. I'll move the thread now.

Interesting. Is it safe to assume that category overrode the Horizon 3 category, or is it more of a situation of the software playing it safe and going to "neutral" ground?

Interesting. Is it safe to assume that category overrode the Horizon 3 category, or is it more of a situation of the software playing it safe and going to "neutral" ground?
Actually, neither. I wasn't able to devise a useful, all-purpose algorithm for selecting a destination forum when multiple article categories are selected, so it'll just go into whatever category is returned first by the database (a behavior that isn't defined at all). Then, we can just move the threads wherever they need to go if it makes an inappropriate choice.

Then, we can just move the threads wherever they need to go if it makes an inappropriate choice.
Sounds good. Just didn't want to move it if it was in The Rumble Strip for a reason. 👍

Wow! Amazing work! Creative minds making these brilliant things thanks to Forza's gift of freedom.

By the way, I gotta get myself that GT4 GT!

Oh wow, wasn't expecting this to get on the front page of GTP as well... thank you so much for sharing! :bowdown:

I talked to the creator on reddit. He said an Enthusia one is coming. Apparently there are some videos too? I haven't come across them.

Yep, it'll be in my second batch of photos. Enthusia makes an appearance in my second tribute video.

Awesome work ! Really enjoyed watching the both videos aswell.

Thanks! :cheers: There's a third video now, by the way.

Amazing!
GT4 photo is really great:

XkJH0i.jpg

Absolutely. I've been to the Grand Canyon recently, and I had trouble telling that the GT4 picture wasn't taken there. I've also been playing Motorstorm, and I can't believe how true to the game that scene is. I don't know how you found all these perfect locations, @Yui-san, but you didn't cut any corners and it shows.

Do you have any non-racing game photography? I'm curious to see any of your other work, whatever it might be.

Absolutely. I've been to the Grand Canyon recently, and I had trouble telling that the GT4 picture wasn't taken there. I've also been playing Motorstorm, and I can't believe how true to the game that scene is. I don't know how you found all these perfect locations, @Yui-san, but you didn't cut any corners and it shows.

Do you have any non-racing game photography? I'm curious to see any of your other work, whatever it might be.

Thank you! :) Yep, I also take a lot of photographs in real-life, although I haven't been uploading much photos recently. Nevertheless, you can check out my Flickr for some (you might have to dig through the Forza/Gran Turismo photos first)

Saw this on Twitter! I think Turn 10's CEO or something tweeted it...

Really dope though. Love how I could recognize almost all of them without even checking the logos first! 👍

Back