GTPlanet Dads!

You're down south, right? That is quite a drive to see some water go off a cliff. That said, we keep meaning to take our kids to the falls, but it is only 90min for us.
Behold the power of a class research paper; he picked the place, did the research, performed the presentation, and now wants to see it for himself.

(I've seen it from the Canadian side thanks to a project in St. Catherines a few years back, but frankly I also wanted to see it when I was a kid, so I can't blame him.)

We have one kid and she’s 1. It’s been a pleasure being a father but I’m exhausted. I really feel like you just try and learn to be patient when you’re a parent. Sometimes days seem so bland because they’re repetitive as heck. Maybe it’ll change when she’s older and into sports and other things, but right now it’s just trying to get her to be safe while she’s traversing the home, lol.

This is the age where they start to move around a little, and soon they're running all over the place. Over the next 6-36 months they learn new things to do and say literally every day, so hold on!

Last edited:
Back