GTPlanet Fantasy Football 2014/15

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 549 comments
The Raiders just hired Sparano as their interim head coach. Time to add Janikowski to your fantasy teams.

I desperately need a tight end. I'm offering up Victor Cruz (or maybe Crabtree if it'll make anyone pull the trigger). Let me know.

I desperately need a tight end. I'm offering up Victor Cruz (or maybe Crabtree if it'll make anyone pull the trigger). Let me know.
At least you have a chance for the playoffs. I've lost my QB, my TE and my RB all in 4 weeks and I could do nothing about it.

At least you have a chance for the playoffs. I've lost my QB, my TE and my RB all in 4 weeks and I could do nothing about it.
Ouch. I lost by backup tight end (Eifert) 1 game into the season, then my starter Rudolph went down in I believe week 3? Lacy has been crap (until last night finally). And my FLEX spot has been a black hole as whoever I start there does terrible while my bench players that could be in that spot go off. Oh, and it's frustrating when your starting defense puts up -1 points while the backup slaps down a nice 20 (and you lose by a little over 2 points). At least Rivers has been solid.

I have 4 pretty good/decent receivers in Jeffery, Crabtree, Cruz and Wayne. The one player I won't give up is Jeffery, and I don't think anyone would want an aging Wayne (even if he is having good games here and there). That leaves Cruz or Crabtree up for grabs. I don't know if Eli can keep his production up from the past 2 weeks or he'll regress back to weeks 1 and 2. And Crabtree is sometimes an injury worry. But hey, if you need some receiver help, they're still pretty dang good receivers.

Ouch. I lost by backup tight end (Eifert) 1 game into the season, then my starter Rudolph went down in I believe week 3? Lacy has been crap (until last night finally). And my FLEX spot has been a black hole as whoever I start there does terrible while my bench players that could be in that spot go off. Oh, and it's frustrating when your starting defense puts up -1 points while the backup slaps down a nice 20 (and you lose by a little over 2 points). At least Rivers has been solid.

I have 4 pretty good/decent receivers in Jeffery, Crabtree, Cruz and Wayne. The one player I won't give up is Jeffery, and I don't think anyone would want an aging Wayne (even if he is having good games here and there). That leaves Cruz or Crabtree up for grabs. I don't know if Eli can keep his production up from the past 2 weeks or he'll regress back to weeks 1 and 2. And Crabtree is sometimes an injury worry. But hey, if you need some receiver help, they're still pretty dang good receivers.
Brady, AP, Pitta... Just keep going and you'll see I'm screwed :lol:

I put in a backup QB, he gets hurt on literally the third drive of the game. I think I'm done.

I put in a backup QB, he gets hurt on literally the third drive of the game. I think I'm done.
Seems about right.

Meanwhile, my team decided to finally wake up this week. I had more points out of them by halftime of the early games than I had all of last week.

So maybe this week wasn't the best week to start the Chargers defense. Yep, a mighty -4.00 points. Great. :lol:

I wish my fantasy team could do this every week. Already have 127 points and Romo and Morris just started on MNF.

What is the points record so far this season?

I put up 101 points, my second highest score of the season, and I'm still going to lose this week. :( My team was solid all around. Unfortunately I went up against Tom Brady and Antonio Brown. Hopes for a win = dashed.

My team scored a massive 57 points. Great week to have Roethlisberger riding the bench. :lol: Flippin hell. :grumpy:

I put up 101 points, my second highest score of the season, and I'm still going to lose this week. :( My team was solid all around. Unfortunately I went up against Tom Brady and Antonio Brown. Hopes for a win = dashed.
You let me win. You have to wear the cone of shame :lol:.

If you compared my teams side-by-side from my two leagues that I am in this appears to be the better team. My other league even went three weeks with an open starting spot due to injuries. I had to trade my best RB just to get a QB.

But in the other league I have a 4-4 record, which 5 teams have and are all split by less than 100 total points for the season. Here I have a 2-6 record.

I had several guys on a bye this week. It still doesn't excuse my team for putting up 38 points this week. 38! Going into last night's game, I had a whopping 18 points. Wayne and Bradshaw at least did something last night. This after I put up 101 last week and lost. *cough* Thanks, Blitz *cough* :lol:

I was at 3-3 and still in the playoff hunt until losing my last three. Now sitting at 3-6 and playing spoiler here on out. Won't be repeating last season's championship. :(

Edit: Also this was a funny little tidbit that Yahoo mentioned in its weekly recap:
  • The Expendables would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as London Llamas.
Yep, I'd be sitting 2nd in the standings if I played the Llamas schedule. Instead, I'm 12th. Gotta love fantasy.

Edit 2: Forgot to mention, thanks again, Blitz for taking the Dirty Sanchez literally minutes before I could get to him. Rivers is on a bye, and the rest of the QB's suck. :lol:

Last edited:
I had several guys on a bye this week. It still doesn't excuse my team for putting up 38 points this week. 38! Going into last night's game, I had a whopping 18 points. Wayne and Bradshaw at least did something last night. This after I put up 101 last week and lost. *cough* Thanks, Blitz *cough* :lol:

I was at 3-3 and still in the playoff hunt until losing my last three. Now sitting at 3-6 and playing spoiler here on out. Won't be repeating last season's championship. :(

Edit: Also this was a funny little tidbit that Yahoo mentioned in its weekly recap:
  • The Expendables would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as London Llamas.
Yep, I'd be sitting 2nd in the standings if I played the Llamas schedule. Instead, I'm 12th. Gotta love fantasy.

Edit 2: Forgot to mention, thanks again, Blitz for taking the Dirty Sanchez literally minutes before I could get to him. Rivers is on a bye, and the rest of the QB's suck. :lol:
I took Sanchez for ONE week since I have nobody to play QB. I also have no RB this week either.

-2 points at QB this week. Thanks, Dalton. I would have been better off starting the QB with a broken back.

I too would like to thank Dalton for Green and Sanu putting up a combined 4.30pts. Great...

Any other week with Green back, Sanu wouldn't have gotten a look in. But with Edelman on a bye and I needed a flex. In hindsight I probably should have gone with either James Jones or Justin Hunter instead but they aren't exactly the most reliable guys. Watch them both have massive games now. :lol:

Back