GTPlanet Fantasy Football 2014/15

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 549 comments
I would like to thank Andy Dalton for giving my newly drafted Cleveland D 17 big points to go with his -1.76. I walked away with three INTs, 2 sacks and one fumble recovery to go with the Browns' 17-3 win. I won my match up 103.28-51.94.

Still not the biggest blowout. And look at you, so proud for 12th place.

I would like to thank Andy Dalton for giving my newly drafted Cleveland D 17 big points to go with his -1.76. I walked away with three INTs, 2 sacks and one fumble recovery to go with the Browns' 17-3 win. I won my match up 103.28-51.94.
I won my matchup by a close 2 points yet my RB got a combined 4 points and my best WR had a nightmare game. Blind Squirrel finds a nut Jared Cook and Sanchez helped me win.

I need Roethlisberger to score 26 points tomorrow against the Titans just to tie my matchup.

I need Roethlisberger to score 26 points tomorrow against the Titans just to tie my matchup.
I just need Brown to not fumble at any point tonight to clinch a victory and move to 5-6.

I just need...oh wait. I have no players left and have already lost this week. And now Bradshaw, who I feel has been the MVP of my so-so 4-6 team, has a broken leg/ankle. Fantastic. :(

Riding high on a three game winning streak. Projected to beat the London Lamas 105-88 to extend it to four.
Good luck. He's on a losing streak after starting the season with 10 straight wins. You should really have a much better win/loss record. I noticed how brutal your schedule was earlier in the season. You were putting up a lot of points, but your opponents would have crazy weeks whenever they played you.

Good luck. He's on a losing streak after starting the season with 10 straight wins. You should really have a much better win/loss record. I noticed how brutal your schedule was earlier in the season. You were putting up a lot of points, but your opponents would have crazy weeks whenever they played you.
I know. I really should be 9-3, but with the recent uptake in point production, I'm averaging a pretty solid 86.03 ppw. I have all but lost the championship, but I can reach better than .500 at the end of this.

Sorry guys if I've been a bit of a douche with starting injured players, it's hard to keep up with the NFL in France and I honestly just forget because I never hear anyone talking about it.

@Omnis, you forgot to tell your team to show up this week.
That's what he gets for starting Dalton this week. :lol: And wowzers, Blitz! 32 points from your St. Louis D? The Raiders were just horrendous against them.

As for my team, for some reason they decided to go off. But you know you've got a hot player when he goes for over 100 total yards and you're still disappointed in him (Lacy). :P

That's what he gets for starting Dalton this week. :lol: And wowzers, Blitz! 32 points from your St. Louis D? The Raiders were just horrendous against them.

As for my team, for some reason they decided to go off. But you know you've got a hot player when he goes for over 100 total yards and you're still disappointed in him (Lacy). :P
Oakland vs. any defense = ALWAYS START OPPOSING DEFENSE :lol:.

Really wish we did 6 team playoffs and not 4. I'd have made a 6 team playoff. Of course if I didn't start 1-6 I'd have made the 4 team playoff as well.

My team was so incredibly inconsistent, that I really had no chance this year. Put up well over 100 points one week, lucky to hit 70 the next. No repeat for the Expendables this season. :(

I got knocked down from 8th to 11th in the standings thanks to the 65 points my team put up this week. Not even getting a chance at the consolation championship now. Way to go, team! :irked:

I have no idea how my team made it into the consolation playoffs. Don't have decent running back and have TE who's only relevant because he scores. One more week of fantasy football though, yay.

Last edited:
Thank you Rivers for finally having a good game in throwing over 350 yards and 4 touchdowns this week. Too bad I didn't make the playoffs (or the consolation bracket), so it didn't mean a damn thing. :grumpy:

Great week to have Russell Wilson on the bench. :( Sums up my year pretty much. Fingers crossed that AJ Green scores at least eight points tomorrow so I can win my matchup, though knowing how inconsistent Dalton has been, I'm not confident at all.

Last edited:
Great week to have Russell Wilson on the bench. :( Sums up my year pretty much. Fingers crossed that AJ Green scores at least eight points tomorrow so I can win my matchup, though knowing how inconsistent Dalton has been, I'm not confident at all.
Goose egg for Green tonight. Got nailed in the arm and played sparingly. I guess it was Dalton's fault indirectly that Green didn't have a catch. It was a horrendous throw to Green on that play that caused him to get blasted and hurt.

Back