GTPlanet Fantasy Football League '08 - WEEK 14 It's Playoff Time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 346 comments
  • 21,937 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m all for spreading Christmas cheer!
 
singjv2.gif
anybody?!
 
singjv2.gif
anybody?!
Yeah, I need to update the scores. I had some disciplinary issues at work to deal with and then I had family stuff this weekend. My apologies.
 
I just wanted to wish JFM92_GTRacer(Team Infrared) Good luck in our fine little championship!
 
I just wanted to wish JFM92_GTRacer(Team Infrared) Good luck in our fine little championship!

Yeah you too man.

I played you before and you demolished me. :nervous:

Hopefully all my star players will step up
 
After checking out the details it looks like both of us have our players going up against some good defensive teams. It's really hard to say what might happen this weekend.
 
Good game.

Unless Crosby kicks like 20 fg's tonight, looks like I'm good.

Dang I thought Rivers did it for you, but he also messed you up since you got -3 pts for TB's defense :lol: . Then you had both Terrell Owens and Marshall beatdown my receivers. Thank god for Deangelo Williams.
 
Yep D. williams was the nail in the coffin for me. He is shaping up to be a first round FF pick next year.
 
I'm not a part of the GTP league... but I've just won my Yahoo Fantasy Football league!! Woo hoo!!! My first shiny gold trophy! Cool thing is that the league was not a public one so I can gloat to all my co-workers about my big win!
 
Just as I did last year for FK, I will again offer up that championship prize of $20 in the GTPlanet store to JFM92_GTRacer(Team Infrared) for winning it all.
 
I thought youz would get a kick out of this

 
Nice. Why can't Bulger do that in the regular season? That's right, he keeps getting knocked to the ground.
 
Nice effects.
 
I'd love to see a Laurence Marony imitation on failblog.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back