Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Fuji D1 Route

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Or Generated Eiffel Track

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Please look at the top of the Original Post for battle information.

Can Stavingo & ProjectD-Keisuke Please Contact me ASAP :D

I've PM'ed Project-D's leader a week ago and still haven't replied. What happens if this battle doesn't happen at all?

ok.. i should have your new team up by tonight.. you may have a hard challenge ahead of you if they are still up for it :)

New team up.. Team D-spec to replace Project-D if they do not answer tonight.. Also Suislide may be pulling out due to huge team alterations.. I have no control over this and can't be blamed guys.. I'll easilly find replacements though dont worry.

New team up.. Team D-spec to replace Project-D if they do not answer tonight.. Also Suislide may be pulling out due to huge team alterations.. I have no control over this and can't be blamed guys.. I'll easilly find replacements though dont worry.

Sorry to bother you but who's the leader of D-Spec?

D-Spec Supra.. look at the UDT thread mate he posted there. Really nice guy :)

And yes i will run the times for eastern :) what time exactly are we looking at for you guys.. like EST-3 etc.

Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to find the thread. I represent Team D-Spec.

Team Colour:Maziora Mazeran(Reflex green hazel) Assorted Reflex colors

Team Members:
1. D-Spec_Rex-Corvette ZR1
2. Ganstermilk-BMW 135i Concept
3. D-Spec_RX-Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
4. D-Spec_xGunz-High End Infinity G37

backup: D-Spec-Supra2jz- Camero SS

Team Spokesperson: D-Spec Supra2jz
Judges:Mr_Nubinz / TMROCKSTAR69_747

Last edited:
thanks supra.. what timezone are you guys running.. i know its EST but what about exaclty? Like i'm (GMT +0) what are you guys?

Latest Posts

Back