GTPlanet Nurburgring Hot Lap Board (Weekly Challenge 04: Ferrari Enzo)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 126 comments
In that case then I pick the 2002 Ferrari Enzo S719. Might as well increase the speed a bit :P
Funny thing, I was just taking that around the ring the other week for fun. I actually really enjoy the car.

So it's not a monster then? Because it'll be far and away the fastest stock car I've yet taken around there. :P

So it's not a monster then? Because it'll be far and away the fastest stock car I've yet taken around there. :P

It should have a good amount of grip stock as the rear tires are fairly wide, so it shouldn't be as tricky to get a fast lap with. Also, when the FM6 demo hits on the first we should do a hot lap board for that game. I am assuming the new Ford GT will be in the demo on the new Rio track, so would be a nice stop gap till we can do laps on FM6 Nords in the rain ~insert evil laugh~.

It being MR with some pretty wide tires makes it easily correctable. Even when it starts to oversteer, its not wild, but just kinda flows around. I didn't finish a lap because it was fast and I messed up, but it was still a pleasent drive. Mine was slightly modified, but not by much.

Great car, it's an absolute beast modified to the top of S class.

Let's see if anyone can get it around in under 7 minutes, it should be capable stock.

7:39.604 - Toyota Trueno - FR - 600 - Ialyrn - Controller

Edit:

7:37.691 - Toyota Trueno - FR - 600 - Ialyrn - Controller

Last edited:
Back