GTPlanet & Other GT Forums Race Event- ANY VEHICLE WELCOME @ Suzuka 750 (PAL ONLY)

• Thread starter GTP_DONK
  • 152 comments
Was that the race with NLxAROSA? i wanted an RVT formation finish i wasn't trying to let you win! but you kept trying to shunt me over lol. NL nearly stole both spots because of it :lol:

Heh, yeah that was the one. I thought you were giving me the place so I punted you over the line cos you'd earned it.

Damned if you didn't manage the switch to amuse a damn sight smoother than I did. I couldn't work out how to take any of the corners for the first 2 laps :embarrassed:

WP - hard to believe you did all that with a stick. I'm going to have nightmares about you buying a wheel now :nervous:

Please feel free to do so ;)....

Last night wasn't (except for some few races) a very nice racing evening... I was with some of my teamates Skype equiped and heard the same about GTP'ers and other forum players....???

Don't forget we were all often punted by really stupid ones ending most of the time in other pilot without wanting it... You want to scream "Sorry, it's not me but that moron who throw me in your back" But there's nobody to hear you :ouch:

It was after all nice to meet more and more nice drivers, and some battles were still great 👍

Hi WayneGTC

I think I am going to let this one slide, it seems like there was a lot of forum members from all sides getting into trouble on the track and from what you report, a few GTP's were involved too.

I don't wish to slander or blacken the name of GT5net or any other GT team, but I admit to being a bit frustrated at the time, hence my comment regarding the GT5net's 'code of conduct'. I apolgise.

I hope that anyone involved in intentional foul play has taken the time to read the conclusions about the weekends racing and changes tactics for the next race.

If any of your guys has reported to you that I made any 'wrong' moves, please assure them that it was completely unintentional, and to let me know so I can apologise to them direct. That said, I don't think I tagged anyone, although my driving left a lot to be desired!

As far as I am concerned, it is in the past and everyone has a clean sheet with me, however, if anything similar happens in the future, I will be sure to let you know the names of your members in a more respectful fashion.

Once again, please accept my apolgies for the unkind, public comment I made regarding your forum. I will remove it from my post as I think (now that I have calmed down) it was unfair thing to say.

Thank you Wayne for addressing my post in the first instance.

Look foward to meeting you and your team on the track. 👍

Many thanks Gnobody for your answer and your respect 👍

I'm sure none of them was intentional, just was a little messy.
I appreciate your words and we all hope to race you again in future :sly:

We just have to wait for private rooms for having clean & close battles 👍

Back