GTPlanet & Other GT Forums Race Event- ANY VEHICLE WELCOME @ Suzuka 750 (PAL ONLY)

• Thread starter GTP_DONK
  • 152 comments
huhu, GTRP are still alive. :dopey:

in the moment we are...

RudiRaser-GTRP
Retro-GTRP
Roadrunner-GTRP
Willi-GTRP
zocker-GTRP

only! but i think there will be some more at saturday online, we will see.

the problem is the football EM.

NOTE: just a proposal. ;)

May be too late, but I think it takes away a bit, if we do this non-stop thing.. if there is four "official" starts, it feels more involving. After that the meeting could continue more freely, everybody just hitting the start as soon as one feels so. :) Also would be nice to have a couple of starts, where every board would (might) be presented. :)

I understand the workload is much bigger that way, but I have a post on the first page so I can handle it, if needed.

But nice to have this board meeting anyway! 👍 thanks for doing this at the first place.

So here is what I was thinking:

GROUP #1:
starting times: xx:00-xx:15-xx:30-xx:45
5xGTP
3xTeamGT
2xGT5net

GROUP#2:
starting times: xx:05-xx:20-xx:35-xx:50
5xGTP
3xTeamGT
2xGT5net

GROUP#3:
starting times: xx:10-xx:25-xx:40-xx:55
5xGTP
3xTeamGT
2xGT5net

So, it´s the old format used many times... :)

And as I said, this is just a suggestion! I´m also happy just the way it is now. 👍

-Timppaq

Opinions, please...

I am a fan of this type of racing structure/organisation, however trying to get everybody from their resprective groups and joining at the exact same time is a nightmare. On the last forum race I personally was the only GTP_ member in two out of the four races racing (and I know I was'nt the only one with this sort of problem). Hopefully the :mischievous: MAD HOUR :mischievous: of joining races as quick as you can should mix things up nicely.

Personally I would like to leave the Racing Structure as is:)

huhu, GTRP are still alive. :dopey:

in the moment we are...

RudiRaser-GTRP
Retro-GTRP
Roadrunner-GTRP
Willi-GTRP
zocker-GTRP

only! but i think there will be some more at saturday online, we will see.

the problem is the football EM.

Sorry, but saturday 7 i'll work untill 23 o'clock........... so i have to retire my nick Nivola_TeamGT...... see you nexy time:tup:

Hi dudes I will not be able to do anymore organising or adding to the race event as the missus is minutes away from whisking me away:). If anybody else wishes to take part you know the time, date and track just join in and have fun:tup:.

I will look forward to reading the race reactions/opinions and results on Sunday night/Monday Morning.

If it is OK with the mods it would be nice if some of you are able to record some of your races/take pictures and post them in this thread or the appropriate one.

Have Fun.

See Ya.👍

I don't think I will race this event. It just means getting up too early. Have fun everyone else.If that's possible online PD you bastards with rubber banding, no private rooms and crappy connection speeds causing lag.

Id like to take part but as much as i try i never get in any races that GTP drivers are in :(
I always seem to get put in ramming land

Hi guys

Looking foward to tonight's racing, at work at the moment and I'm itching to get home to get some practice laps in before 21:00, stuck here til 19:00!

See you all later on the track!

I'm off to bed now. Early rise at 4:30, so forgive my clumsiness. I'll actually be sleep-driving. ;)

I'm quite worried...

I've been dreaming of a decent 750pp race all week. Best ones I've had is when you manage to carnage dodge through t1 and end up racing with the 1 or 2 actual drivers on the track.

So, lets get some race buld up going, what cars are people using? Best lap times right now? Anyone going test-racing now?

I'd like to know what you guys think i should use, my RVT Amuse or my new creation in the form of a Mines BNR34.

Also, do we just hit start whenever we can after each race? there's no specified times accept the first, or is there?

I'll be giving the GTlm an airing - never had the opportunity to use it against decent, fair comeptition and I've been bigging it up lately it'd be too good an opportunity to miss.

Want to try out the NLxArosa tuned viper and RVT's amuse too. See ya on the track :)

I'd like to know what you guys think i should use, my RVT Amuse or my new creation in the form of a Mines BNR34.

Proper car gets my vote 👍

The BNR has a 20:80 torque split at 600bhp, its not exactly a breeze to drive although it isn't incredibly difficult, winning should be a challenge. For this reason im opting Mines for first couple of races, then grabbing the RVT Amuse.

TBH, for all I knock the 4wd's I'd love to be proved wrong and find out they are competitive on the track. I guess if I'm going to be proved wrong in my assumptions (usually the case) It'll be tonight.

No doubt you and Rudi will kick my ass just like you do in 600pp :D

Bah, I'm sticking with my FR's, driving a Viper/Tuned with a special DC setup which I've been testing recently.
Best lap with this particular setup has been a 2'05.125, it has not been setup for outright speed, more for stability, and I hope to gain places more out of just not making mistakes than actually going faster than anyone. Although, the Viper corners as fast as a S2000 GT1 and can reach higher speeds faster, its beat by the S2000's great low speed acceleration, especially out of Casio, The Hairpin and The Esses.

Race time coming up...

JUst fed up with those who don't play the same as everybody and not Using
750 pp while they can (Should)

Yea the pack got bunched up then naming no names we were all stuck behind in the esses and i very nearly got tagged. Got the breakaway though, and that was game, set and match for me.

Latest Posts

Back