GTPlanet Publishes "Ultimate Guide" for Project CARS 3

To be followed by the encyclopedia of "ultimate whining" that will inevitably accompany every item added to the "ultimate guide" I can see it now...
"How dare you make a game that does not fit my exact expectations, there it is right at my feet the great axis... the world revolves around me, didnt you know?"

The definition for "fun" should be included in there somewhere for the people who forgot what the word meant.
lol i have plenty of that when i have a smile on my face driving in pcars 2 an i think you know which car.

FUN in pc 3 wont be a problem for me at least.

unless by some bad luck pc3 doesn't have the p1 gtr of course.

Complete with pit strategies for career mode endurance races I presume...

Ah, wait a minute.

All jokes aside, I had the pleasure of chatting with the aforementioned Social Media/Community Manager, Fernando Moutinho recently. He has a lot of love for classic racing titles, and loves Enthusia to bits :D
He's excited for the release and you can tell he has a real passion for the game. Hope it goes well.

I created a theory that pc3 will be open world with markers for career events and the such.

It explains the lack of pit stops, fuel and tire wear(replacing tires). It also explains the scene when the amg is driving on a "road" with a nsx parked on the side. That nsx could be a real person. It explains the view of the garage. They also emphasised we would be doing more driving.

Being that they haven't confirmed or denied. Its a plausible theory.

I created a theory that pc3 will be open world with markers for career events and the such.

It explains the lack of pit stops, fuel and tire wear(replacing tires). It also explains the scene when the amg is driving on a "road" with a nsx parked on the side. That nsx could be a real person. It explains the view of the garage. They also emphasised we would be doing more driving.

Being that they haven't confirmed or denied. Its a plausible theory.

Doubtful. I just think the NSX was just pulled over for the sake of the trailer and the emphasis on driving was referring to "Oh look. Don't worry about strategy and JUST RACE!"

Can't wait to learn more about the witchcraft that is magical morphing tires killing pits...

Yawn. Why do you have to infect every thread.

I reckon we'll see the car list at the end of the coming week, closely followed by track list and features. Then 4 weeks of gameplay videos. That should help make the ultimate guide a bit more ultimate.

Yawn. Why do you have to infect every thread.

I reckon we'll see the car list at the end of the coming week, closely followed by track list and features. Then 4 weeks of gameplay videos. That should help make the ultimate guide a bit more ultimate.

EdBNbMsUcAAivQU

That's a little rude... They just shared an opinion, they're not infecting anything or anyone. There were better ways to put that.

There isn't. He's made his opinion quite clear, in EVERY thread, after EVERY post about ANYTHING about this game positive or otherwise. Its really, really boring.

I want to read news and talk with people that like the game and not read the same complains and troll posts over and over.

Back