GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

Ok guys i'm really eager to boot up GAS, but i don't want to screw up my save file. Can you guys please confirm if you've been playing without problems in the last days if you just avoid the online garage?

Help me out here :cheers:
I have been playing for over 3 weeks since my savefile corrupted and so far I have been okay, I just don't buy any tuning or upgrades in lobbies.

Decided to go online and did some Racenet Challenges. I applied for joining the club as well.

@Hyland // MXHyland // MXHyland // Open Wheel, Touring, Street // 8

I would like to join, got PS3 version of game.

@Saidur_Ali / saidur // saidur // Touring, Endurance, Open Wheel, Tuner, Street // 123

Decided to go online and did some Racenet Challenges. I applied for joining the club as well.

@Hyland // MXHyland // MXHyland // Open Wheel, Touring, Street // 8

Welcome aboard, you two!

By the way, I don't need any disciplines, or your number.

Welcome aboard, you two!

By the way, I don't need any disciplines, or your number.
I just copied others just in case you needed that information. Great to join GTPlanet Racing. Do RaceNet challenges affect team XP as I'm still on 0 for the club?

It seems I have found the answer as to why I can't apply the club livery on my car; and I am beyond confused. I joined the club on this thread, and over Racenet. I was accepted. And indeed, my username is shown on the clubs Racenet rooster. Yet when I click on 'My Racing Clubs' on Racenet, it tells me I am not yet joined up to any club. And when I click on my name on the club rooster (I am logged in by the way), it displays my information just as if I was looking at someone elses profile! :rolleyes: :banghead:
Any help please? :)

And we're back on top 15! :gtpflag::cheers:

Just got a RaceNet Announcement on the loading screen banner after I read this - lucky 13th place :D

What's the most expensive club vehicle someone's bought? I just got a P1 (and won the first Hypercar race it entered... but then that's not too great a feat when everyone is in Veyrons and is getting acquainted with the barriers on every corner :lol:).

I think we´re near 60 members already in the club 👍, will be fun for the racenet challenges also to compete with the aliens on GTP.

I think we´re near 60 members already in the club 👍, will be fun for the racenet challenges also to compete with the aliens on GTP.
NIce! I'll will be doing my part in the Racenet Challenges (some of you guys are insanely fast) but will wait for the patch before contributing in the Open Wheel category.

I'm pretty sure they do, just as long as you're running the club's livery.
I guess I need to buy the cars to be able to use livery? Good news is I got a lot of credits from my first week of doing RaceNet challanges so will be using them up for any cars I can afford 👍:

bfhvfa.jpg

Hi, I just got the game some weeks ago and I am enjoying it quite a lot so far.

Would be great to be part of GTPlanet Racing Club!

@usuhaia08 // Dr_KMX (PSN)// DrKMX // Touring, Endurance, Open Wheel, Tuner, Street //

I sent app on racenet already, hope to see you on track!

NIce! I'll will be doing my part in the Racenet Challenges (some of you guys are insanely fast) but will wait for the patch before contributing in the Open Wheel category.
Same here, steering clear of the challenges untill the patch arrives.

@Saidur_Ali impressive work you bloody alien 👍

I noticed setting up a Custom Cup Online with some drivers plus the grid filled up with AI (you can set the difficult by the way) makes for a good amount of XP and money and we can use our own livery club cars. A good way to level up and contribute to the Club!!!

Here's my registration:

Mike458//pp-123//Slingshot556//I am not great in any disciplines yet, just got the game today

Look forward to be racing with all of you!

@Saidur_Ali impressive work you bloody alien 👍
I'm no alien, just normal human being. REPLAY07 is an alien though ;).

I know, this isn't saying much, but you are correct.

EDIT: @usuhaia08: My apologies...welcome aboard!
I bought car and did RaceNet challenge with club livery, it still does not seem to give any XP for club so I guess it only works for online racing? Also does our livery have DiRT 3 logo on it?

Back