GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

@Nick_Skyline Is there a possibility of creating a GTP organised race events where all like minded gtp members can participate. The current online is a destruction derby with randoms who care less about anything else. I am aware that the timezones may be an issue

Last edited:
I've only had good racing in custom lobbies, maybe because there isn't many people who are aware of it. (which removes the demo derby aspect.) Just last night with a search for all Lobbies there were only 5 open lobbies, and when I did get into one the host changed settings so it was ghosts only with close racing, Maybe we could organise one of these lobbies

I've only had good racing in custom lobbies, maybe because there isn't many people who are aware of it. (which removes the demo derby aspect.) Just last night with a search for all Lobbies there were only 5 open lobbies, and when I did get into one the host changed settings so it was ghosts only with close racing, Maybe we could organise one of these lobbies
+1000

Awesome thanks.

And nice Mini! 👍

Some of the guys I race with (including my father) raced classic Minis here in the US before going over to the dark side of 24 hr of LeMons. They are still in a local club that has meets and goes on street runs with a mix of classics and new minis.

Awesome thanks.

And nice Mini! 👍

Some of the guys I race with (including my father) raced classic Minis here in the US before going over to the dark side of 24 hr of LeMons. They are still in a local club that has meets and goes on street runs with a mix of classics and new minis.
Love racing the classic Mini in GAS in order to learn the circuits. Good fun and nice how they replicated understeer when pushing the little bugger too hard into a corner. It's also how James Hunt started his racing career actually :)

Can anyone explain to me how I'm ranked 2nd in the gtp club on ps3? I haven't played with any gtp members just doing lots of custom cups with friends I'm level 45 in endurance now. I think I've been playing way to much :P.

I have an option to "set as club livery" but have no idea if this is for GTP or my personal club (if I was to create one).

Everyone has that option. I suspect if you're not the creator of the club you will just get a message saying you're not authorised or something similar.

May I request a club promotion to Manager? People seem to want to join the ranks but everyone else has stopped playing/gone AWOL (I can apparently accept people into the club, but I see no functions to do this). Plus I've got the various proto liveries lying around which would make a nice change from our current one which is looking fairly old at the moment.

Oh I meant that I sent you a friend request on the actual Racenet website. And you'll only wear the GTP tag if you're using the GTP livery ("Racenet Club Livery").

I would like to join if all possible.

Silverknight22 // DGKSilverknight // DGKSilverknight

Ah...yes, come right in.

I don't know if the club is that active anymore...well, you might be able to find a club member to have a race with once in a while.

But enough about that, welcome aboard!

EDIT: I don't see your application anywhere. Try resending it.

Back