GTPlanet Stock Car Challenge

Monza is a terrible track IMO, you can cut the corner so bad without getting a dirt lap. I had a practice run the other day but didn't remember the time I got (it wasn't good anyway, I kept on wanting to drift). I'll try get a time in over the next couple of days.

I managed to get some time in earlier and ran a 1:56.960, there are still several tenths to gain without resorting to the many cuts available on this track. Really enjoy this car through the Ascari chicane, the LFA always feels right on edge through that sequence of corners.

It's sad that this track has such a big cutting problem because having raced there in private lobbies it does produce some great racing when people stick to the track.

Alright still sicky poo but I thought I'd run a few laps before this week's challenge ends. I did half a dozen laps and managed to do a 1:59.375, I was able to follow a ghost this time around which made things easier (except for the time I had the ghost right in my face and couldn't see anything). So I got happy I got under the two minute mark and then I saw the top leaderboard time and it's a chilling 1:45.xxx, What the hell? Yes it's at A700 but still...

I guess for week 9 I'll just choose something which was good fun on FM5, and I'll go for the 1991 BMW M3 on Prague Full.

On FM5 it used to be D399 (perfect lazy lobby car :lol:), now it's D374. It used to run 2:16s here, but can we still match the FM5 time on FM6?

I'll try to do a lap tonight, I haven't raced at all lately, I only raced about five races with the NASCAR expansion. Fingers crossed I don't suck more than usual.

@Im_Lukas should decide I think since he won the last one, if he doesn't suggest one I'll see to choose one.

I'll leave that one up to you, I haven't played Forza for a couple of weeks so can't think of anything. And my last suggested combo appears to have killed this thread :lol:.

I'll leave that one up to you, I haven't played Forza for a couple of weeks so can't think of anything. And my last suggested combo appears to have killed this thread :lol:.

Ok I'll think of something, I was going to give yours a try but I had a flu, seemed fun.

Alrighty then, it's going to be the #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo at Silverstone GP. I think submissions used to close on Wednesdays so we'll leave it like that but we'll just skip this Wed and subs will close on Wed, 8th of June
2:11.391 first go for me :)

2:07.224 I guess running this track recently at the other hot lap challenge helped a bit. I'm surprised how nice and stable this car is, I'm not sure I had even tried it before, it could become one of my favourites plus it looks awesome.

IMAG0195.jpg

Back