GTPlanet Sunday Cup - Every Sunday! - New Event Photos!

Have a look at some pictures from today's Track Day:

Sunday-Cup-2018-07-15-02.jpg
Sunday-Cup-2018-07-15-01.jpg
Sunday-Cup-2018-07-15-02.jpg
Sunday-Cup-2018-07-15-01.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_001.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_00.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_10.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_09.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_08.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_07.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_06.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_05.jpg
Sunday-Cup-180715_04.jpg

Attachments

• Sunday-Cup-180715_03.jpg
    Sunday-Cup-180715_03.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Sunday-Cup-180715_02.jpg
    Sunday-Cup-180715_02.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Sunday-Cup-180715_01.jpg
    Sunday-Cup-180715_01.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
@Raphaele Thank you for the kind words.

And indeed, I'd suggest everyone to update their Sunday Cup board and numbers if you havent already. They are a prepared fixed size, so they do not need resizing in game. This because I've seen people run the older boards and numbers from my personal GT Page that are all different sizes, on the GTPSundayCup GT page you'll find the apropriate numberboard+numbers.

Thanks in advance, This Sunday Cup was a fun day! Not alot of people that joined which was a small dissapointment, but it's around summer holidays so we can expect a low amount of people that join.

Pictures! I forgot to save the first race replay, so my apologies @Sjaak, I haven't got pictures of your ride mate, and a pity you had to leave so early. Next time better!

Is it cool if I join this coming Sunday, I'm from Australia and this league seems like some fun. Any restrictions to tune, tires decals etc. and also when is the track announced thanks. If all is good I will be racing with the following:
Racoz61 - #61 - N200 - BWW M3 Sport Evo '89

And indeed, I'd suggest everyone to update their Sunday Cup board and numbers if you havent already. They are a prepared fixed size, so they do not need resizing in game. This because I've seen people run the older boards and numbers from my personal GT Page that are all different sizes, on the GTPSundayCup GT page you'll find the apropriate numberboard+numbers.

Thanks in advance, This Sunday Cup was a fun day! Not alot of people that joined which was a small dissapointment, but it's around summer holidays so we can expect a low amount of people that join.

Pictures! I forgot to save the first race replay, so my apologies @Sjaak, I haven't got pictures of your ride mate, and a pity you had to leave so early. Next time better!

Really brilliant shots, JK! I assume slightly enhanced by post production. Love that gallery.

Glad to see my horrible PS2 GTR makes an appearance :lol:

Is it cool if I join this coming Sunday, I'm from Australia and this league seems like some fun. Any restrictions to tune, tires decals etc. and also when is the track announced thanks. If all is good I will be racing with the following:
Racoz61 - #61 - N200 - BWW M3 Sport Evo '89

You are very welcome! The N-Class part is optional, not neccesary at the moment!

Really brilliant shots, JK! I assume slightly enhanced by post production. Love that gallery.

They are, slightly! Thanks bud!

Wooow great gallery indeed JK ! Will join sunday !

You should definitely!

Glad to see my horrible PS2 GTR makes an appearance :lol:

You were part of the play bud! You deserve a proper shot!

One question @JKcreativeworks : it is intended to have all cars for each N class right ? Because if I drive N200 and someone else N400 the difference is too big ? Also love the E30 M3 and the Toyota MR2. Would it be possible to sometimes switch ?

Then I can work on the cars and post some pictures here.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/gtsport/user/profile/6566058/gallery/all

Is this still the right link ? Because of the resize “issue” with the N-class stickers ?

Last edited:
What was intended was 200HP 400HP etc. But most important is that the laptimes are close to eachother. So leaving it up to the players a bit.

Is it necessary to have a N600 ready ? I prefer N200 or N400 myself.

Would a livery like this be good enough ? I dont want to make it to racy. Is the number necessary on the hood ?

7AEQIr0k.jpeg

O8ClOzn7.jpeg

unxXio4k.jpeg

BjyQxh50.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi!

I apologise for the lack of info for this Sunday, I just woke up, I have a terrible hangover (birthday last night) and I have to go out and do things today with ze missus lol, again, I am sorry but I am putting a room up as we speak!

Is the room down?

Edit: ok, any preference on cars so I can get a livery ready for a handful? I know last week it was the GT-R’s

Joining ! But room is closed.

When you have time maybe you can answer some questions on this last page from me and @Racoz61

I have open a room myself N200-400 myself. No aids and sport hard tyres. Any interest ?

Room ID: 0474-5840-0355-0288-8004

EDIT: room closed again no entries in 45min

Last edited:
Well, lack of entries maybe due to Formula 1 at Hockenheim now, most of us might watch the race.

Which track will be today's Sunday Cup?

Back