GTPlanet Tuning Database Now Available

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 135 comments
Jordan,

I sent you a PM regarding a search filter for the Model of a car instead of just searching by Make.

Did you receive it?

Thanks for letting me know, that error should be fixed now.

@Jordan, I was just in entering a new tune and noticed that the "Rear spring rate" and "Front Damper (compression)" fields were the wrong way round when entering the tune. They have came up ok in the overview page though

@Jordan, I was just in entering a new tune and noticed that the "Rear spring rate" and "Front Damper (compression)" fields were the wrong way round when entering the tune. They have came up ok in the overview page though
Thanks; it should be fixed now.

Hello @Jordan, I was going to try one of @GTP_CargoRatt's old tunes from the database, I first tried to locate them from his profile page, but it appears they have been hidden. I understand if he wants them to not be out there anymore, but the reason I am posting is because I was curious why it still shows on his page that he has 13 tunes?

Hello @Jordan, I was going to try one of @GTP_CargoRatt's old tunes from the database, I first tried to locate them from his profile page, but it appears they have been hidden. I understand if he wants them to not be out there anymore, but the reason I am posting is because I was curious why it still shows on his page that he has 13 tunes?
Yes, he's deleted them. A software bug still shows the count on his profile page.

The "Max. Speed" field on tunes will now be automatically converted and shown in your local unit of measurement, depending upon the country selected in your account details.

If you do not have a country selected or if you are not signed into your account, the speed will be displayed in the default unit of measurement originally input by the tuner.
Would it possible to change this setting to display both mph and km as some players don't use their local speed type. I use km for tuning and racing as it allows me to pin the car down faster. Smaller increments of speed is the main reason. Maybe as opion in our profile rather than default display both just another idea on it.

I don't see one NASCAR tune, where are they?
I have a 2013 #43 Fusion on the Willow Springs track, no idea how to tune it

Hi there, has anyone ever been able to figure out how this thing works, I fallowed instruction but not yet seen any setting appearing so far? Any simple solution? Thanks

Hi folks,

I hope that posting in this old thread is the right place for this, please excuse my ignorance if it is not.

The GT6 Tuning database is not accessible for me since today. Is that intended or did something break?

Best regards

Hi folks,

I hope that posting in this old thread is the right place for this, please excuse my ignorance if it is not.

The GT6 Tuning database is not accessible for me since today. Is that intended or did something break?

Best regards
Yes, it's temporarily closed and will re-open in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back