Well... kinda...

December 28th 2018:

December 12th 2018:

But I wasn't all that pioneering either... December 10, 2016:

January 8th, 2013:

December 5th, 2011:

November 5th, 2011:

It seems we've all wanted Mariah Carey for Christmas for a while :lol:
How bored did you get one night to delve through the records looking for that :lol:

How bored did you get one night to delve through the records looking for that :lol:
Looks like one search for Mariah Carey took care of it. He probably did it while watching The Good Place. :P

I've been Carey'd. Three times in one day.

I 🤬 hate supermarkets, radios, and everything else. I hope everyone stubs their toe and steps on legos. :lol:
There's a reason I'm not having kids anytime soon. Rogue legos are the devil.

I'm banning you and everyone else in this thread
5GNgbq0.gif

I look around the battlefield in despair.

@Jordan and his diabolical light bomb have ravaged our position, an unexpected strike that has greatly weakened our defence.

All about me I see the shattered and broken bodies of my comrades. Those that couldn't see it coming. Men I've laughed and joked with as we tried to outlive this hellhole of a situation.

I don't know how many are left. Every day I find another body, face down in the tinsel, flesh shredded by jagged sections of bauble.

Fear is my only friend left. My paranoia reaches new extremes. I tell myself, even if I receive a notification about my account, or some system message, it could easily be a Trojan horse. It could easily be four pounds of plastic Carey ready to blow a hole in my chest cavity.

No. I have to go on. I have to do it for them. For those that lie around me now, dead, struck down in their prime, lying in the soft heliotropic glow of those evil Christmas lights.

Sometimes late at night I can't take it. I think about crawling out of this hole and screaming "Come and get me! Make it my last night!" Until a hot slug of Mariah Carey pierces my heart from the dark of the cold winter's night.

But after so many give their lives... Don't they deserve better? Don't they deserve that one of us lives to tell the story of the horrors we saw here? Would anyone even believe me...

I have to go on. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree...

Someone has to live to tell the world what happened here.

@Daniel

Was quite scatterbrained last week and forgot to mention while having a smoke in the backyard, I got Carey'd out by my neighbor, who was watching something on his phone that had the song in it. :ouch:

Last edited:
I didn't press the button because I assumed that "Turn On Lights" was to make the lights appear and they were already there.

Looks like my suspicions were founded. A lucky escape.

I didn't press the button because I assumed that "Turn On Lights" was to make the lights appear and they were already there.

Looks like my suspicions were founded. A lucky escape.
Glad to see another survivor out here... Jesus I... I thought they were all gone. Keep on keeping on brother.

Gotta do airports on the 21st. Never been so scared in my life.

Gotta do airports on the 21st. Never been so scared in my life.

I'm flying from Bratislava on the 19th but from Manchester on the 30th. Earphones are a must.

Even in Slovakia they play English language Christmas music in the supermarkets. I'm dreading being in the pubs back in Wales. It'll be the longest 10 days of my life.

Well I got carey'd again on my birthday. It's my bad for falling for @Jordan's tricks by having a button to turn on the lights. But no, it's to that evil song. @Daniel.

Survived three of @Jordan 's christmas prank since first joining this game in 2015.

Still not safe. I still gotta go thru christmas shopping. Here in Brazil they never played George Michael, but I don't remember if I heard Mariah before.
22 days to go.

Ah, so that's what the lights do :lol: I thought it was strange that we could turn them on and off, but since I never have my volume up unless I'm listening to music, I didn't hear the audio. Easily the best attempt @Jordan has made yet. Pure genius

Ah, so that's what the lights do :lol: I thought it was strange that we could turn them on and off, but since I never have my volume up unless I'm listening to music, I didn't hear the audio. Easily the best attempt @Jordan has made yet. Pure genius

I think his best attempt was when he rigged the like button to randomly start playing wham, Now that was cleaver and hard to avoid unless you don't like anything or keep volume off.

I've heard Last Christmas at least three times this season, and not yet this one. I suppose a 34-year-old song is a "classic" by now, which seems a good strategy at home.

We picked good time to switch!

I think his best attempt was when he rigged the like button to randomly start playing wham, Now that was cleaver and hard to avoid unless you don't like anything or keep volume off.
Wasn't there a time he PMed a load of people saying they'd been banned or something and had to watch a safety briefing before coming back?
I was out by that point so never got it.

Wasn't there a time he PMed a load of people saying they'd been banned or something and had to watch a safety briefing before coming back?
I was out by that point so never got it.
I think I do remember reading something about the time he PM'd people but that was before I started playing.

Got Carey'd. Good old radio did me again.
Thing is, I've been getting Whammed all month and thinking "this Carey thing is easy". That's what I get :lol:

@Daniel

Last edited:
Just accidentally hit the turn on lights button while sliding my phone in my pocket. Only heard a few seconds of it, but I imagine it counts as a fatal wound, right?

Hard to imagine that can he can top this. I'm sure he'll manage it though. :scared:

Just accidentally hit the turn on lights button while sliding my phone in my pocket. Only heard a few seconds of it, but I imagine it counts as a fatal wound, right?

Talk about having something in the pocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back