GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2020]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 244 comments

Please indicate your Carey'd status below:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me after one of the discord groups I'm in posted a video that played a cover of the song:

81dcf572ebe8cf8f7329270fd6dc912c.jpg

Guess I can count that as being cover-carey'd, can also officially count that as officially being not as safe from home as I thought I was.

I’m in. They just started playing Christmas music at work so probably won’t last long.

Not going to my cousins for Thanksgiving or Christmas, planning to do all my holiday shopping online, and dont have a radio in my truck. Should be no problem in theory.... Right?

I did well last year but the urban environment of Arnhem was my undoing.

Now, nestled again in the deep dark of the English countryside, I will fortify the dinner table and attempt to survive to Apocareypse once more.

And I’m out.... Grumble grumble, wife watches too much Tik Tok, grumble grumble. :irked:

Last edited:
I'm in.

Anyone know if there are any ill effects from wearing double layered hearing protection for 2 straight months?

The wife just turned on the TV so the kids can watch the Christmas parade, and what do I here?
'ALL I WHAT FOR CHRISTMAS'
I think get 🤬, as I walked closer to that horrifying sound I fear the worst :nervous:, I look at the TV and sigh with relief it's a cover sang by 4 females.

**** is getting real my friends.:gtpflag:

I was catching up on a backlog of Jeopardy! episodes and tempted fate when one category was about Mariah Carey. Sure enough, she sang a few words of IT.

M6NVvyY.gif

@Daniel - I've updated the log to here.

TB
I was catching up on a backlog of Jeopardy! episodes and tempted fate when one category was about Mariah Carey. Sure enough, she sang a few words of IT.

@Daniel - I've updated the log to here.
Thanks, life suddenly got hectic.

It certainly doesn't help that a colleague at work started playing All I Want for Christmas is You on his laptop. :grumpy:

Back