GTPlanet vs. Wham! - Last Christmas - Round 2

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,077 comments
It depends, we can just turn off our speakers, or check the actual URL that the link redirects to. I'd say I'm safe :D

I managed it last year, so I quess I'll be up for it this year as well.

I almost certainly heard it last year, but count me in for this one and I'll see how long I last this time around...

The problem with this is if I decide to ask for advice regarding the layout and design of my new company web site with a link, none of you are going to click it!

I'll wait until after Xmas.

Again, no one on the site can get me with this, the only way I can fail is in shopping centres (rarely visit them) or on the radio (likely).

Please can I autoplay him?:indiff:

Yeah, I'm up for this too. I'm lucky because I work in a betting shop, we don't have the radio on, I'm aiming for Xmas day at the earliest...

I never heard this song last year and I fully intend on repeating that. :D

Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas is you

That should be added to this competition.

Btw, I don't have a job, and don't listen to the radio at home.

Oh but the radio in my garage will be playing the song. Crap. Need mp3 in the garage!

Last year, I told my friends, and they subsequently Whammed me.

I shall not make the mistake again.

Never heard this song before, not that I can remember anyway. Probably the only way I can get whammed is this forum.

I'll play, but I think I'll win easily :D

Never heard this song before, not that I can remember anyway. Probably the only way I can get whammed is this forum.

I'll play, but I think I'll win easily :D

Like never?

Hey I was raised in Kasachstan in the 80's and 90's in a little village (less than 1000 people) during the Soviet regime, and I still heared it there, and you didn't?

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm in. First time trying this (although I'm not sure if it's a good thing to be advertising that fact :scared:).

Lets do this!

However this song is notoriously difficult to hide from, and I hate it.

Whenever im in a car I will put a CD in. Never. Let. Radio. Play.

OK, I'll try this. I usually try to avoid the song anyway.

Oh, and rocko just posted in the Black Ops thread:
Have any of you seen this video? This guy got 43 kills in team deathmatch. Turn up the speakers for full glory
*youtube link*

Guess what the link was to...:lol:

I just tried the link in the OP, just to see what the video looked like, and it's unavailable on mobiles! As I only browse GTP on my iPod touch, I can never be surprised by fake links because I can't view the video. Only radio and the outside world to look out for now.

I'm just giving a reminder to everyone from the last thread:
Posting fake links anywhere else in these forums with links to a Wham! video will earn you the same treatment as Rickrolling, i.e. an infraction for Useless Post / Spam.
Just so we're clear on this.

Also put in the first post for newcomers to the thread 👍

Back