GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
  • 33,223 views
As far as I'm aware I've never heard that song in my life, I'm sure I've probably heard it at stores but it doesn't sound at all familiar. I'm sure I'll hear it now though, so thanks for that. :rolleyes: :lol:
 
4 years straight of hardmode.

Going for five, then I will stop trying.

This still stands, although if the music at work is any indication this is going to be the year I lose.
 
If anything, this’ll be the toughest year of it due to, A: the unfortunate passing of George Michael so Wham! tributes will be out on parade and B: it being the one year anniversary on Christmas Day of his passing.

And that’s before anything our esteemed owner has in store for us. :scared:
 
I'm in once again. Now offically putting headphones in and wrapping up in a blanket with no social media for 2 months.
 
Last edited:
If anything, this’ll be the toughest year of it due to, A: the unfortunate passing of George Michael so Wham! tributes will be out on parade and B: it being the one year anniversary on Christmas Day of his passing.

And that’s before anything our esteemed owner has in store for us. :scared:
There will almost definitely be a 1 year tribute on the front page.
 
Omilord. For the first time in forever, I may be able to participate and not lose automatically.

Thank you, new job.
 
I'm in.

Also, I've heard a rumor that @Jordan has convinced Kaz to replace the Christmas music in GTS with Last Christmas and also removed the option to turn it off.

No word on if he convinced Dan and Ian to do the same thing in their games.
 
Ugh, I'll lose anyways. It's really a matter of how soon until I lose.

I'm in.
 
I'll toss my hat in the ring this year, too.
 
Good thing I don't have a PS4 :lol:

*in before Jordan somehow convinces Nintendo to replace Mario Kart 8 Deluxe music with Last Christmas. :lol:

Oh well, the moment the Whammassacre begins, I'm switching to my Wii U exclusively for rest of season.
 
"Gev you mah hawt."

I think we should rewrite the English language based on his accent in this song.

I AM PARTICIPATE.
 
I'm in. First time joining this event.
 
Count me in, I think I participated in all but the very first one of these.

EDIT:
The first one as well actually!
 
Let's go.
 
Heard a Christmas song playing at Starbucks this morning. Not The Christmas Song, but it reminded me about this nonetheless.

BRING IT ON.
 
I'm in.
Although there is already Xmas music playing on every other channel :grumpy:
 
I'm out, beat the game last year and have no interest or reason to do it again. Best of luck to others though. 👍
 
I'm out, beat the game last year and have no interest or reason to do it again. Best of luck to others though. 👍

Oh Come On. Its going to be fun!
 
@Daniel - Updated through this post.

Count me in, I think I participated in all but the very first one of these.

EDIT:
The first one as well actually!
I've been in for all, as well, and only lost in 2014. So close to unblemished...
 
I'm in
 
Back