GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
I still work in retail so I won't be surprised if I'm whammed in the next few days.

However I've got some great noise cancelling headphones for walking around when I'm not at work. Maybe they'll be a bit useful. :P

Updated the list.

@Daniel
I'm super in, with my new job that I drive 50%/60% of the time, 30% of that time on a 80's radio station. so i'm pretty much done for.

Hearing it for the last time now

Last edited:
@Daniel, "Gave up"?, pfft - retired on top man, c'mon. :P

qGhiEIe.gif

I think there's some confusion or something, I was talking 'bout the wham-log in the first post. :odd:

Anyways, I can't lose or 'give-up' on something I never intended doing this time around.
yaknowwateyemein.png

;)

I think there's some confusion or something, I was talking 'bout the wham-log in the first post. :odd:

Anyways, I can't lose or 'give-up' on something I never intended doing this time around.
View attachment 687286

;)
Again...
That's a weird way to say afraid to lose the hardest Wham season yet.
;)

To be honest, I'm actually expecting to lose this one, I was able to win the first 2 alright but when we get to the George Michael tribute stuff, is going to be difficult to make it out alive.

Doesn't mean I won't try though :lol:

I think there's some confusion or something, I was talking 'bout the wham-log in the first post.
You're the one who's confused. I updated the log, not Daniel. Just like I said:
TB
@Daniel - Updated through this post.

Anyways, I can't lose or 'give-up' on something I never intended doing this time around
Probably didn't need to post that you weren't participating, then.

yaknowwateyemein-png.687286

I would like to join, but I am already out. Got whammed in summer. I can still win the German version which only runs for the actual advent time (December 3rd - December 24th).

Don't think ill take part again, Not really a 'fun' game and I don't think Last Christmas is that bad.

Good luck guys...

TB
You're the one who's confused. I updated the log, not Daniel. Just like I said:

Probably didn't need to post that you weren't participating, then.

yaknowwateyemein-png.687286

So even though Daniel has pretty much been the Wham-guy, for like the past 5+ years, you suddenly want-in some pseudo-recognition? Please. :rolleyes:

Did ja' miss the part where I wished others luck?, such as my friends participating this round. Not everyone is an a... actually, I'll leave it at that. ;)

didyouactuallybotherreadingthis.jpg

So even though Daniel has pretty much been the Wham-guy, for like the past 5+ years, you suddenly want-in some pseudo-recognition? Please. :rolleyes:

He has been helping for awhile now. It's not something new.

He has been helping for awhile now. It's not something new.

First I've ever heard of it. Daniel's always been the Wham-OP guy, Jordan's always been the head-honcho, and Daan is the only mod I truly respect, etc-etc.

But that's enough out of me, I'll leave it be and enjoy my 'retirement' on top of the prior year's game.

Back