GTplanet Worldwide Time Attack Challenge : Website's feedback !

easyasashii

Premium
France
France
PureGT_Sam
Dear members,

we're very happy to announce that GTplanet Worldwide Time Attack Challenge has its own Website ;) :

http://tac.gtplanet.net/

Please take a good look around and try to discover the many gadgets that are hidden (try to click on the columns'heads to sort the entries in different ways), and mark this website as a favorite in your browser for easy reference ;) .

We'd like to thank Jordan for allowing us to use his server and host this website. Also we say a big thank you to YOU, GTPlanet's members for being who you are : friendly, funny and fierce competitors :bowdown: !!!

We hope you'll enjoy using it, and we would like you to take a critical look at it and report any bugs or suggestions (in this thread) to help us improve this website ! Your comments and feedback are very welcome ! Thanks a lot !

Have a nice day !

Last edited:
Hello easyasashii!

This is great news, and a big step forward for GTPSP too.

The website is looking and working brilliantly, who created this masterpiece?

Also, is this just for the organised series or can it be used for free laps?

How do we submit times?

Great job! 👍

-Spiran

Thanks a lot Spiran ;) ! Glad to see you like the website, a "masterpiece" created by Gran Turismo PSP's fanatic members and and GTPlanet addicts ;) !

About "free laps", because the game has 830 cars and 72 tracks, combinations can go wild and we'll have a subforum filled in with too much threads randomly opened, that's what we want to avoid...

However, it's obvious that this kind of Leader boards does wake up our racing spirit ;) ! So what about open a thread that allows everyone to try to beat those laptimes and post their ghost replays ?

Some conditions though : it would have to be done with the same car+specifics (tires), have respected the GTPTAC Rules, and the competitor must have participated at least at one GTPTAC as a competitor before trying...

For example, you competed in a WTAC, then decided to try out "Autumn Ring - Reverse, Nissan GT-R SpecV '09, S1/S1 pro, GTPTAC Rules"...

If you did beat one of the top three times, respected all the rules, you're in and will have to PM the top three drivers to "taunt" them ;) !

Yeah, we'll think about it ! Thanks 👍 !

So, can we hope to see your amazing laptimes in these leaderboards ;) ???

Last edited:
New on the Website : logos for the tracks ;) ! Hope you'll like them !

gpg.png

:gtpflag:

Hi guys !

I wish I could be in the WTAC with you :( but things are going crazy these weeks :crazy: !!!

I found some time to update the Leaderboards (week 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 + red ice / rpr101 duel.). If you see any mistake :eek: please PM me !

I'll update the "garage" ASAP.

Good luck and have fun with the WTAC !!!

:gtpflag:

Hi easyasashii!

I've been wondering, can we submit times for the tracks or do the laptimes have to be from TAC events?

I was looking the leaderboard and thought that it would be cool to see the date of the submissions. I know it could be a lot of work so feel free say its too much to ask. hehe!

^ yeah... too much work :embarrassed: ! I'll give you an example : for only one track stats + one laptime I have to write
Code:
<table class="tablesorter {sortlist: [[0,0]]}" border="0" cellspacing="1">
		<thead>
			<tr>
				<th>Best Laps</th>
				<th>GTP/PSN ID</th>
				<th>Vehicule</th>
				<th>HP</th>
				<th>Tires</th>
				<th>Phy.</th>
			</tr>
		</thead>
		<tbody>
			<tr>
				<td>--</td>
				<td>--</td>
				<td>--</td>
				<td>--</td>
				<td>--</td>
				<td>--</td>
			</tr>

</tbody>
	</table>

And there are 72 tracks + I don't know how many laptimes + all the researches I'd have to do :scared: !

I have a question for you : why do you want to know when the laptimes were submitted :confused: ?

:cheers:

^I don't know, curiosity maybe? The other day I was searching for a replay, and by mistake open up the Fuji F track and saw a replay file, played it, and it was a race on March 17 but I didn't remember to run there with Escudos so I saw again the date, it was March 17, 2010. OHH!! it was over a year ago I said, now remember that race! and it was cool getting those memorys back.

I see what you mean and actually the website was more complete and more complex than the one we use now (see post #4) : when, who won, where the TAC was held + link to the replays ! But it was too much time consuming, especially because I was also hosting ! Then I decided to keep only the most needed datas (Laptime - who - vehicule - hp - tires - phy) I loved the Autumn Ring - Reverse stats : what is faster ? A 500 GT-R with S1 or a 625 hp SLR with S3 ;) ?

And if you want to try out some combos and upgrade or add your laptime, you have : GTPlanet TAC Leaderboards Attack : Affair of honor !

:cheers:

Back