GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy with this one...

SAM_0068.jpg

New Personal Best! GTR Black Edition - 8.910!

SAM_0065.jpg

New Personal Best! Aventador - 8.938! This can go much faster, hit the red light on every shift more-or-less...

MadMax, sorry buddy, could you update my new times? Thanks!

The aventador can go much faster, I see that nobody has came close to my 8.898 time in it. :D

didn't think you could get much closer that .001 :)
perhaps your referring to this site only

Yeah I know theres much faster out there as my tune is really just a "decent" tune for online drag lobbies. It only took me like 30 minutes to tune it from scratch.

My GTR on the other hand, I've literally spent 3 hours of back and fourth speed test tuning and I've gotten it down from 8.972 (three days ago) to 8.909 (just now). :)

I'm now gonna focus on an R8 LM tune... 👍

Last edited:
Yeah I know theres much faster out there as my tune is really just a "decent" tune for online drag lobbies. It only took me like 30 minutes to tune it from scratch.

My GTR on the other hand, I've literally spent 3 hours of back and fourth speed test tuning and I've gotten it down from 9.072 (three days ago) to 9.909 (just now). :)

I'm now gonna focus on an R8 LM tune... 👍

OK, I'm confused. Am I not reading this right?
9.909 would make it .837 slower that your previous time.

You're reading it right, but it's 6am here and i'm typing it wrong :lol:

Should read "8.972... and 8.909" 👍

ha, that's more like it.
Hate to think anyone has spent three hours tuning something, to make it almost a second slower.
There would be some definite rage going on if that was me :)

ha, that's more like it.
Hate to think anyone has spent three hours tuning something, to make it almost a second slower.
There would be some definite rage going on if that was me :)

I've done it. Several times.

Yay Red Bull....
0-60....1.426
0-100...2.093
Oddly my 1/4 mile time is 6.853

Last edited:
Haven't tuned it. I'll do it at some point today since I have full HP. I got to do the premo as well.

Thought I'd throw a time or two up on this site since I'm doing lunch at the moment (bored). Ferrari Enzo and 330 P4 '67
Enzo-
sprintphotobamn3v.jpg

sprintphotobhhcwv.jpg

sprintphotobocy4v.jpg

330 P4-
sprintphotobaid21.jpg

sprintphotobz35y0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back