GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tuned some classic Japanese cars. i found they have different base tune to other FRs.

SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62
120831_152601.jpg

SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
120831_145802.jpg

SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
120903_162901.jpg

@SmokeNrubber
your '70 is really fast!

more pics will be uploaded soon:)

@SmokeNrubber
your '70 is really fast!

Thanks Retro. I think I could possibly squeeze some more out of it.....

interested to see what others you've tuned
did you happen to tune the Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70?
I think it may run at reasonable time. Really wanted to tune it, but mine has close to 100,000 miles on it.

i have a low mileage one. but i have not tuned under 1600cc yet. i think GALANT runs high 12 sec. if you want this car, i can send you it:)

NISSANTOS
I did it again...World Record for 1/4 mile, fastest thing on GT5.:D

I am a little surprised that thing isn't any faster, considering a drag-prepped Mustang GT can get down the road in under 6s if launched right. Just rambling from experience *sigh* considering how much engineering went into that thing I was kinda expecting more like 4,5-5s times, hehe.

i have a low mileage one. but i have not tuned under 1600cc yet. i think GALANT runs high 12 sec. if you want this car, i can send you it:)

Thanks for the offer Retro, but there is no need. I'll just restore mine and let it loose in Bspec for a run in.
can't imagine running 10 laps @ ssrx in this car 👎

Couldn't help but notice the 2000GT time you had. Have you passed that time?

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Retro, but there is no need. I'll just restore mine and let it loose in Bspec for a run in.
can't imagine running 10 laps @ ssrx in this car 👎

Couldn't help but notice the 2000GT time you had. Have you passed that time?

ya, i always let him run for break in a new car lol.

ya, i have 2000GT. but this time was gotten by Indy tune and from a black screen launch. my best is 12.368:tup:

Stop Hating...come on, The X1 is part of this Great Game of GT5....peace ok.

Nobody is hating bro, it's just that when it comes to drag racing the X1 is not our choice cause really, do you bring a dragster out midnight racing? I didn't think so, same applies here, peace out. :)

ya, i always let him run for break in a new car lol.

ya, i have 2000GT. but this time was gotten by Indy tune and from a black screen launch. my best is 12.368:tup:

pretty sure I had the exact same black screen launch time... guess i'm shifting wrong

Nobody is hating bro, it's just that when it comes to drag racing the X1 is not our choice cause really, do you bring a dragster out midnight racing? I didn't think so, same applies here, peace out. :)

Don't worry...Im moving into tuning other cars...even HONDAS, but I bought this game less than a year ago and I'm starting to tune from the fastest to the slowest...

Don't worry...Im moving into tuning other cars...even HONDAS, but I bought this game less than a year ago and I'm starting to tune from the fastest to the slowest...

Then you have a long way to go to make it to the Hondas.

WOW Retro amazing stuff 👍, do all these classics of yours have low miles? All the ones I have are above 30k and I'm wondering if I'm gonna even get them that close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back