GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry being abit lazy here, didnt want to read all 226 pages of info and have a few questions.

1. some times on the leaderboard is set with the same car, like the first 10 or so, times in the FF catagory is all the SRT4, how does this work? is there like a top10 for each car or so?

2. times can NOT be a 400m time? so you have to change your settings to miles instead of meters?

Sorry being abit lazy here, didnt want to read all 226 pages of info and have a few questions.

1. some times on the leaderboard is set with the same car, like the first 10 or so, times in the FF catagory is all the SRT4, how does this work? is there like a top10 for each car or so? No, it's just that the SRT4 is used a lot.

2. times can NOT be a 400m time? so you have to change your settings to miles instead of meters?

Yes.

Edit:

7932885748_8fcf807acd_z.jpg

GT-R SpecV '09

^^ Still not getting it, so every time posted goes on the leaderboard? you cant take someone out?

^^ Still not getting it, so every time posted goes on the leaderboard? you cant take someone out?

Basically as long as your time is fast (i presume faster than the slowest leaderboard entry), it will go up on the leaderboard.. and the leaderboards are not a knock-out table... so new times just get added in between the old times...

I guess there should be some kind of order, like, only times within 0.04 of the #1 get entry, or something like that... or a top 20... idk...

Ummm... What is a good time for the Tesla roadster. I see that the leader is diogo with 14.074, but im running 14.033.

Ummm... What is a good time for the Tesla roadster. I see that the leader is diogo with 14.074, but im running 14.033.

Well you've answered your own Q..... post the pic and submit your time and you'll be first place, if what you're saying is accurate 👍

Well you've answered your own Q..... post the pic and submit your time and you'll be first place, if what you're saying is accurate 👍

LoL. Seriously? I thought that it could be much faster. No problem. Pic'll be up in few minutes.

EDIT:
photo11kf.jpg

There you go. IDK. I think it can be faster though.
EDIT:Has anyone tried running it? Time?

Last edited:
Submit your time in pm to KTalloutdrags for the tesla competition ^P

Last edited:
yet that said person has an admin on his friends list.

and i have stated a fair reason as to why i havent released my PSN to anyone publically. the fact of the matter is once its up here its here forever. and i do not wish to be added by people i do not know 👍

You know an old firmware update last year added privacy settings to your PSN account settings? It has options like "Only friends of friends can add me" or that no one can add you, or only you can add others. It has the same settings for PSN messages too, being only friends can message you, friends of friends, or no one.

Not getting involved in anything, just letting you know 👍

@SmokeNrubber,

My Skyline is almost there but my 2000GT is at .545 they both have high mileage though, I'll try to get them close and then will post them. 👍

going to have another look at this car later when iv got time, im sure i can squeeze a little more out of her
552075_10151231679123013_1900491437_n.jpg

538874_10151231684578013_957653257_n.jpg

Last edited:
@SmokeNrubber,

My Skyline is almost there but my 2000GT is at .545 they both have high mileage though, I'll try to get them close and then will post them. 👍

I'm sure all them old cars have more left in them. I didn't spend an eternity tuning them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back