GTPlanet's Gran Turismo World Tour Driver Rankings: November 2019 Edition

I know its not your fault, as these are the usernames that PD publish, but man... at least 5 of these guys PSN name listed is outdated now

TRL_TSUTSU -> Veloce_TsuTsu
RC_Miura -> Veloce_Miura
Giorgio_57 -> Williams_Gio
Deafsun96 has changed at least 3 times since the final season lol, but is now PX7-Deafsun
rick-918-bmx has changed but I don't remember what to off the top of my head

I know its not your fault, as these are the usernames that PD publish, but man... at least 5 of these guys PSN name listed is outdated now

TRL_TSUTSU -> Veloce_TsuTsu
RC_Miura -> Veloce_Miura
Giorgio_57 -> Williams_Gio
Deafsun96 has changed at least 3 times since the final season lol, but is now PX7-Deafsun
rick-918-bmx has changed but I don't remember what to off the top of my head
Fair point - I think Rick is now HRG_RK23.

I'll comb the NC final points rankings and make some changes.

Edit: Right, I think that's all up-to-date now. STOP CHANGING YOUR PSNIDS! I've had the same one since 2007, for crying out loud! :lol:

Last edited:
I would really love to see lightning take it all the way. He seems like a prototype player you would want to race. Clean as they come and very fast.. Okay it would not be a race.

I honestly think he is the fastest of everyone.

Igor "lift" Fraga got tainted I hope he lifts that dirty image in Monaco and can once again be a great example of what GT Sport can be.

Cody is my dark horse after being aggressive and semi ruthless he has IMHO proved what he wants to be. Fast and clean!

But everything is possible there could be a fourth challenger hiding...

I'm rooting for any of these drivers to win it, I also don't mind if any of them are 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
Takuma Miyazono
Mikail Hizal
Coque Lopez
Adam Suswillo

Adam Wilk

I'll be putting my meaningless support behind Lopez. As the article states his consistency at the very top level is totally unmatched, even by the likes of Fraga and Hizal. He comes across as a top guy too. The utter joy on his face after NY, sat between a sheepish Fraga and a fuming Hizal was quite a sight. It would be great to see that consistency rewarded.

The patriotic side of me wants Suswillo to do well, and my heart wants to see Deafsun have a solid event as he's had the worst luck.

Overall, just hope it's an entertaining final with a suitable amount of drama 👍

Seems like the top 7 all have serious chances of winning, and you never know what might happen, especially with new combos.

I'll be fully behind Suswillo, hoping for that sweet sweet credit bonus when he wins.

Or Lightning with the dive of the millennium on Fraga in the last corner. Either works.

Or Lightning with the dive of the millennium on Fraga in the last corner.
Both are synonymous of the highest skills and they are able to raise the bar of this event to a level never seen before in any GTS event. All this racing clean and fair . This is what i and everybody else i'm sure , want to see this week end.
Some others very few are able to take part of the top fight and for sure they will do their best . I can't wait for this.

Woo I’ll actually be competing in nations after only completing two stages:lol: hopefully there’s a better points system next year around that doesn’t create a lockout like what happened this year.

I like Fraga after seeing him on a famous stream easily faster than the streamer whilst his tires didn’t squeal. Impressive, but to me I like Lopez most because he’s consistent, clean and fast from what I have seen, and also Kokubun because I read a post stating he doesn’t left foot brake.

Back