GTPlanet's Gran Turismo World Tour Driver Rankings: November 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 19, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. banckzy

banckzy

I really hope Lightning kicks Fraga's ass for that Spa incident.

Or to see Cody send Fraga to the shadow realm.

3. mclarenLB

mclarenLB

I know its not your fault, as these are the usernames that PD publish, but man... at least 5 of these guys PSN name listed is outdated now

TRL_TSUTSU -> Veloce_TsuTsu
    RC_Miura -> Veloce_Miura
    Giorgio_57 -> Williams_Gio
    Deafsun96 has changed at least 3 times since the final season lol, but is now PX7-Deafsun
    rick-918-bmx has changed but I don't remember what to off the top of my head

bduddy, Marcobzzcs, davidt33 and 5 others like this.
  4. Famine

Famine Administrator

Fair point - I think Rick is now HRG_RK23.

I'll comb the NC final points rankings and make some changes.

Edit: Right, I think that's all up-to-date now. STOP CHANGING YOUR PSNIDS! I've had the same one since 2007, for crying out loud! :lol:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  5. Pigems

Pigems Premium

I just hope Deafsun doesn’t get punted this time, I’m so tired of seeing him get knocked around at these events. Go Canada! :cheers:

6. SmokeyMR2

SmokeyMR2

He does seem to have the worst luck at these live events!

7. PirovacBoy

PirovacBoy

:odd:
    :tdown:

8. kjeldsen

kjeldsen

I would really love to see lightning take it all the way. He seems like a prototype player you would want to race. Clean as they come and very fast.. Okay it would not be a race.

I honestly think he is the fastest of everyone.

Igor "lift" Fraga got tainted I hope he lifts that dirty image in Monaco and can once again be a great example of what GT Sport can be.

Cody is my dark horse after being aggressive and semi ruthless he has IMHO proved what he wants to be. Fast and clean!

But everything is possible there could be a fourth challenger hiding...

SmokeyMR2 likes this.
  9. davidt33

davidt33

I really like Fraga but I like Hizal too. I'll be rooting for both of them. Should be a good showdown.

SmokeyMR2, SCPH1000 and SpeedStarGTS like this.
  10. SpeedStarGTS

SpeedStarGTS

Miyazono n Kokubun can not be overlook i fear

Let's keep it PG 13

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2019
    SmokeyMR2 likes this.
  11. SCPH1000

SCPH1000 Premium

I'm rooting for any of these drivers to win it, I also don't mind if any of them are 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
    Takuma Miyazono
    Mikail Hizal
    Coque Lopez
    Adam Suswillo

Adam Wilk

SmokeyMR2 likes this.
  12. NosOsH

NosOsH

GO @Deafsun!
    Would also love to see Lester show his potential.
    Go Canada!
    Hopefully the races are respectful and as we all know should not be contested at the first corner!

SmokeyMR2, VrapPlus and Pigems like this.
  13. watto79

watto79

I'll be putting my meaningless support behind Lopez. As the article states his consistency at the very top level is totally unmatched, even by the likes of Fraga and Hizal. He comes across as a top guy too. The utter joy on his face after NY, sat between a sheepish Fraga and a fuming Hizal was quite a sight. It would be great to see that consistency rewarded.

The patriotic side of me wants Suswillo to do well, and my heart wants to see Deafsun have a solid event as he's had the worst luck.

Overall, just hope it's an entertaining final with a suitable amount of drama :tup:

SmokeyMR2, NosOsH and Pigems like this.
  14. sturk0167

sturk0167

Except for Sport Mode, where they often start fighting well before the first corner. :lol:

15. bduddy

bduddy

Seems like the top 7 all have serious chances of winning, and you never know what might happen, especially with new combos.

16. stpatty

stpatty

I'll be fully behind Suswillo, hoping for that sweet sweet credit bonus when he wins.

Or Lightning with the dive of the millennium on Fraga in the last corner. Either works.

banckzy likes this.
  17. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Both are synonymous of the highest skills and they are able to raise the bar of this event to a level never seen before in any GTS event. All this racing clean and fair . This is what i and everybody else i'm sure , want to see this week end.
    Some others very few are able to take part of the top fight and for sure they will do their best . I can't wait for this.

SmokeyMR2 and davidt33 like this.
  18. Rangeraus

Rangeraus

It's odd... Akagi has won both events in Japan (2018 Regional Final, 2019 World Tour) but has not really been in contention elsewhere.

He will 100% be in contention if he brings his Tokyo form.

SmokeyMR2 and SpeedStarGTS like this.
  19. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

Woo I’ll actually be competing in nations after only completing two stages:lol: hopefully there’s a better points system next year around that doesn’t create a lockout like what happened this year.

SmokeyMR2 likes this.
  20. Groundfish

Groundfish Premium

I like Fraga after seeing him on a famous stream easily faster than the streamer whilst his tires didn’t squeal. Impressive, but to me I like Lopez most because he’s consistent, clean and fast from what I have seen, and also Kokubun because I read a post stating he doesn’t left foot brake.

SmokeyMR2 likes this.