GTPlanet's GT6 Community Club Group

• Thread starter Famine
  • 199 comments
You can join the club using the green button on the right side of the screen that says "Join Club".

I already clicked that green button, I guess I'm going to try it again after doing a few laps on Nürbürgring today.

Is the browser version of the Community feature currently down? I can't log in on the computer. The PS3 hooks up just fine, but I can't access it through the website.

Also, what extra options are there in the browser version, if any? Is there a way to see who is in the club in either the browser side or the PS3 side? From the in-game version, I can only see which friends are in the club (unless I am missing something). If there are members not on my friends list, how can I see who they are? Is there a way to remove members from a club? If I were to start a public club, would I be able to delete members from it (let's say if they were very dirty drivers, for example)?

Is the browser version of the Community feature currently down? I can't log in on the computer. The PS3 hooks up just fine, but I can't access it through the website.

Also, what extra options are there in the browser version, if any? Is there a way to see who is in the club in either the browser side or the PS3 side? From the in-game version, I can only see which friends are in the club (unless I am missing something). If there are members not on my friends list, how can I see who they are? Is there a way to remove members from a club? If I were to start a public club, would I be able to delete members from it (let's say if they were very dirty drivers, for example)?
The browser version is working for me. I was also wondering about kicking members.

Back