GTPlanet's GT6 Community Club Group

• Thread starter Famine
  • 199 comments
The browser version is working for me. I was also wondering about kicking members.

I used my phone, disconnected it from my home network and I was able to get the browser version to work (strange...it is the only website that either of my computers won't connect to; all other websites work just fine, including the Gran Turismo site and being able to log into the regular PS website).

I found that it might be possible to delete a member by adding them to the Block List under the Manage Clubs option in the browser version.

Also, what extra options are there in the browser version, if any? Is there a way to see who is in the club in either the browser side or the PS3 side? From the in-game version, I can only see which friends are in the club (unless I am missing something). If there are members not on my friends list, how can I see who they are?
It looks like only the Group Owner can see who is in the group, whereas everyone else can only see which of their Friends is in it.
Is there a way to remove members from a club? If I were to start a public club, would I be able to delete members from it (let's say if they were very dirty drivers, for example)?
Yes, the Group Owner can operate a Block list.

We're discussing what Events we should have going on in the GTP Group and we'll be posting some up soon*. Since we can run 10 at once, we'll try to accommodate as many folk as we can but it'll mainly be racing and time trials. You'll need to keep an eye on the GTPlanet blog, but I'll also push a notification out whenever a new Event is added which you should receive in-game.

*No, really

It looks like only the Group Owner can see who is in the group, whereas everyone else can only see which of their Friends is in it.Yes, the Group Owner can operate a Block list.

We're discussing what Events we should have going on in the GTP Group and we'll be posting some up soon*. Since we can run 10 at once, we'll try to accommodate as many folk as we can but it'll mainly be racing and time trials. You'll need to keep an eye on the GTPlanet blog, but I'll also push a notification out whenever a new Event is added which you should receive in-game.

*No, really
Can you create events that stay open even with no-one in the lobby?

Events stay open all the time (or at least for the duration they are set to). Users still need to create a lobby for it, only it'll be opened according to the Event specifications and whatever connectivity (race/voice quality, host, number of participants) the user sets.

Events stay open all the time (or at least for the duration they are set to). Users still need to create a lobby for it, only it'll be opened according to the Event specifications and whatever connectivity (race/voice quality, host, number of participants) the user sets.
So how does a an event work? With over 700 members, I'm not sure if a 16 player race is enough. :lol: Or are they more like seasonal events?

So how does an event work?

As far as I can tell, they are very similar to a regular online lobby room. There is a set time used for scheduling purposes. I was in one earlier today and the person had it open already. After the time frame was over, the room was still open and I was able to just run by myself doing laps.

As far as I can tell, they are very similar to a regular online lobby room. There is a set time used for scheduling purposes. I was in one earlier today and the person had it open already. After the time frame was over, the room was still open and I was able to just run by myself doing laps.
Was in a time trial? ... So its like a Seasonal Time Trial but with the allowance of multiple players on track at the same time?

Joined few days ago only just found this thread :P There was 71 members when i joined so that makes me 72 i think i have naturally found my race number :D Shame Pd's Race numbers only go to 99 @Mini Stiggy quite harsh you were out by 1

Quick one fellas, is it possible to create / host a room from mobile / web browser ?
Not race, just host.

Also enjoyed racing mini stig, vasiliflame & a few others in the BRZ's last night.

Great feature, should of been implemented at the start.

Last edited:
Quick one fellas, is it possible to create / host a room from mobile / web browser ?
Not race, just host.

Also enjoyed racing mini stig & vasiliflame in the BRZ's last night.

Great feature, should of been implemented at the start.
Nope. It's not possible.

Yeah. I had fun also.

Edit: See below post.

Last edited:
You can create events from the web browser, but you need to have saved some event settings on the PS3. Yeah, I know.

Anyway, we've got four events lined up this week, opening at 1200UTC (about 80 minutes from this post), with some WRS teaser events, a classic WRS time trial and, because I'm worth it, a Polyphony Digital Cup event in the style of Gran Turismo 3...

You can create events from the web browser, but you need to have saved some event settings on the PS3. Yeah, I know.

Anyway, we've got four events lined up this week, opening at 1200UTC (about 80 minutes from this post), with some WRS teaser events, a classic WRS time trial and, because I'm worth it, a Polyphony Digital Cup event in the style of Gran Turismo 3...

Had a major issue with the Club TT with the megane no matter what i did i could not enter the race. kept saying i had tuning parts fitted but i didn't. i Tried every tuning sheet and defaulted every setting, in the end i had to sell a red bull to buy a new car then enter at that point i waited half hour and everyone left at the 3rd round. Only thing i think of is either a oil change counts as tuning or version 1.0 or 1.1 cars are different as this was one of the first cars i bought.

Have anyone reported a similar issue with the GTP TT's?

Had a major issue with the Club TT with the megane no matter what i did i could not enter the race. kept saying i had tuning parts fitted but i didn't. i Tried every tuning sheet and defaulted every setting, in the end i had to sell a red bull to buy a new car then enter at that point i waited half hour and everyone left at the 3rd round. Only thing i think of is either a oil change counts as tuning or version 1.0 or 1.1 cars are different as this was one of the first cars i bought.

What tires were you using in the room yesterday?

What tires were you using in the room yesterday?

Cant remember exactly but it was allowed tires as that was first thing i always checked. only ever messed with gear ratios and suspension settings on that car, defaulted them still no joy. Thats why i am leaning towards previous version cars having a difference as the default setup of suspension of most cars on 1.1 is totally different to versions that are higher if you know what i mean.

I had the same problem, so I just went out and bought a brand new car, and it worked after that. Ended up with a 1:15.218 I believe 👍

...no matter what i did i could not enter the race. kept saying i had tuning parts fitted but i didn't. i Tried every tuning sheet and defaulted every setting...Only thing i think of is either a oil change counts as tuning or version 1.0 or 1.1 cars are different as this was one of the first cars i bought.

What about spoilers, front splitters, cosmetic upgrades? I've had to put original parts on to get past that before.

Latest Posts

Back