GTPlanet's "The Blacklist" Appreciation ThreadTV 

So that was a good episode last night. Don't click on the spoiler if you haven't seen it yet.

Glad to see Tom is back. I'm interested to see what his new job is going to be.

So, The Blacklist is back in the UK, episode aired last week of Luther Braxton Part 1

About to watch the Conclusion of it on NowTV in 20 mins

Trailer of Part 1

Edit: Conclusion

It was amazing! I loved it and the way they showed Keen's past was just amazing. Great episode all round and can't wait for episode 11!

Last edited:
Sorry for Double Post, just my thoughts of the latest episode - Ruslan Denisov. I loved the whole episode and the Blacklister was great. I think (Although I'm not sure) that Ruslan is the only Blacklister who wasn't killed or arrested. I also liked how the dead **********'s death comes back to haunt her and I can't wait to see how this unfolds!

*SPOILER WARNING*

Just saw the Tom Keen episode (Where Elizabeth goes to court) and where Red goes to Germany to find Tom. Great episode all round. Great that they resolved the whole harbourmaster thing (for now). Can't wait until the next episode.

*Spoiler Warning*

Just saw the latest episode with the mad scientist working for that Mayor. Great episode all round and I love how they are still continuing the story of Tom and Elizabeth and it seems that Red's S2 motives are clear now. During S1 he was looking for the Fulcrum while during S2 he is looking to make Elizabeth remember about that night in the fire. He is probably looking for something there, most likely still the Fulcrum, not knowing Elizabeth has it. Or maybe he does know she has it and is looking for where she kept it or something. Or maybe he just wants Elizabeth to remember. I don't know.

Blacklist starts tonight!

Also @xXKingJoshXx it seems you have everything from Luther Braxton listed under Season 3 in the OP when that was all still Season 2.

First episode has aired.

Great episode and I just loved how, at the end, Liz said she worked for the FSB so that she could get diplomatic immunity. Can't wait for the next episode!

I haven't been able to watch any of them because we don't have cable anymore and they're not on Netflix. :(
I've been watching them all on Kodi although that's a bit hard to get working. You should be able to watch all the new episodes on Vidics (Google it as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it). They have all the new episodes the day after they air in the US.

Amazing episode.

I love the way they faked Keen's death to fool the assassin and then the guy that kidnapped Dembe (forget his name) showing up then Dembe shows up and kills them all, but gets hit. This season has just been so amazing so far!

I agree but
I dont think Dembe got hit, he got shoted at close range on the last episode and collapse because of his injury I believe after settling things up. I do agree tho, it was a great episode. Still wondering how they gonna clean up Liz

I've yet to catch an episode of The Player due to falling asleep during this.

This season is getting better each episode!

And the next episode looks like it'll be even better!

Really tense episode, Red being captured for the entire episode was very unexpected and was suprised to see the Deputy Attorney General being killed off this episode. Dembe & Liz being arrested at the end of the episode was also unexpected, wonder how they're going to continue with that when The Blacklist returns.

This episode was amazing! Easily the best Blacklist episode so far

Spoilers:

The Blacklist has been renewed for a fourth season.

blacklist.jpg

"NBC has renewed “The Blacklist” for Season 4, Variety has confirmed.

Creator Jon Bokenkamp spilled the news on a podcast for the series called “The Blacklist: Exposed.”

“We knew about that a while ago, it’s one of those things that’s hard to keep quiet. But yes, we’re renewed through the fourth season,” Bokenkamp revealed during the interview.

The hit NBC series stars James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington, previously one of the FBI’s most wanted criminals, who now helps the Bureau investigate other threats — from mobsters to arms dealers to terrorists — along with partner Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone)."

Source: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/blacklist-season-4-renewed-nbc-1201656061/

Wild guess but if there's a 4th season it probably means that Liz gonna get back into the FBI

The Blacklist has been renewed for a fourth season.

blacklist.jpg

"NBC has renewed “The Blacklist” for Season 4, Variety has confirmed.

Creator Jon Bokenkamp spilled the news on a podcast for the series called “The Blacklist: Exposed.”

“We knew about that a while ago, it’s one of those things that’s hard to keep quiet. But yes, we’re renewed through the fourth season,” Bokenkamp revealed during the interview.

The hit NBC series stars James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington, previously one of the FBI’s most wanted criminals, who now helps the Bureau investigate other threats — from mobsters to arms dealers to terrorists — along with partner Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone)."

Source: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/blacklist-season-4-renewed-nbc-1201656061/
And I haven't even been able to watch season 3 yet. :(

And I haven't even been able to watch season 3 yet. :(
Can you not watch it on NBC's website or something (provided you are in the US)? I'm just watching them all online, same as all the other US shows that aren't in the UK yet.

Can you not watch it on NBC's website or something (provided you are in the US)? I'm just watching them all online, same as all the other US shows that aren't in the UK yet.
I didn't know I could watch them on their website. I might do that.

Wild guess but if there's a 4th season it probably means that Liz gonna get back into the FBI
Based on the latest episode, Liz still works with the FBI but isn't actually an FBI Agent. Maybe she'll be back in the FBI by the end of this season but for now she just assists with cases, like Red does. Loved this episode, show keeps getting better with each episode!

Blacklist returns April 7th

And it looks like Tom & Liz are to get remarried in the next episode too

There's going to a spin-off to the Blacklist starring Famke Janssen. A Blacklist episode will serve as the backdoor pilot.

Latest Posts

Back