GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,428 views
Wait, I forgot: where is this podcast on? Like, what website?

The host introduction was posted on GoogleDocs, as well as a site much like MediaFire and MegaUpload, I just can't remember the actual name.
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
The host introduction was posted on GoogleDocs, as well as a site much like MediaFire and MegaUpload, I just can't remember the actual name.


Oh, well alright.
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
The host introduction was posted on GoogleDocs, as well as a site much like MediaFire and MegaUpload, I just can't remember the actual name.


Oh, well alright. How would all of them be from GTPlanet?
 
The people who watch it.

1. It's audio.
2. It's not GTPlanet sponsored/endorsed yet, just Gran Turismo focused.
3. We plan on having guests both within and outside the GTP community. There's an entire GT world out there to explore.
 
The people who watch it.

I think we're aiming on a majority on GTPlanet, however we can't tell if people who's listening, knows us from GTP, or from another site. Plus, it's an audio podcast, as Brad wrote.


Regarding the two new european hosts,
would you please send a PM to me with the following;
Subject should be “GTPodcast UK”, to avoid me from losing any posts.

Please include;
Your name, country, timezone (GMT+X is also okay), and a recording of you speaking English (with a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum duration of 1 minute, 30 seconds; in MP3 128 kbps (or better) format or WMA 128 kbps (or better) unprotected (no DRM) audio. You may also want to tell a little more about yourself. The recording doesn't have to include your personal information, - you may choose if you want include it in your maximum of 1.30 minutes. Also remember, there's a maximum of one submission per person.

Based on those criteria, Mitch have posted, we (Mitch and me)'ll choose the two best candidates, for the “job”.

Please do not send above on Facebook, Google+ or in an email if you're a GTPlanet user. Any messages that haven't been sent to me or Mitch, will not get accepted.
 
Last edited:
Don't doubt your selves, it's not hard to talk about cars ;) don't hold back..
If anyone has ANY desire to host or try it out, let us know :)
 
McClarenDesign
1. It's audio.
2. It's not GTPlanet sponsored/endorsed yet, just Gran Turismo focused.
3. We plan on having guests both within and outside the GTP community. There's an entire GT world out there to explore.

Dean J
I think we're aiming on a majority on GTPlanet, however we can't tell if people who's listening, knows us from GTP, or from another site. Plus, it's an audio podcast, as Brad wrote.

Regarding the two new european hosts,
would you please send a PM to me with the following;
Subject should be “GTPodcast UK”, to avoid me from losing any posts.

Please include;
Your name, country, timezone (GMT+X is also okay), and a recording of you speaking English (with a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum duration of 1 minute, 30 seconds; in MP3 128 kbps (or better) format or WMA 128 kbps (or better) unprotected (no DRM) audio. You may also want to tell a little more about yourself. The recording doesn't have to include your personal information, - you may choose if you want include it in your maximum of 1.30 minutes. Also remember, there's a maximum of one submission per person.

Based on those criteria, Mitch have posted, we (Mitch and me)'ll choose the two best candidates, for the “job”.

Please do not send above on Facebook, Google+ or in an email. Any messages that haven't been sent via PM to me or Mitch, will not get accepted.

I meant listen. So what if they don't want to make an account on GTPlanet? Who and where would they send it?
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
Facebook. I thought we had made that clear?

Oh yeah. Well, then good! 👍 Let me know when you need help!
 
Also, so we're clear, members of opposing teams are welcome to sit in on any podcast, so if some of the Euro hosts are free when the US hosts are, they can join in as they like.

More the merrier.
 
You don't need to be from the UK to host GTPod UK.... Just a time zone that will work with it.
 
The bloopers and outtakes, from the first episode's now available!

You can download here!
 
Dean J
The bloopers and outtakes, from the first episode's now available!

You can download here!

Post the link via google+. I can't from my phone, but can share it once it's posted.
 
Dean J

Can you post it from the google+ page, so kids have a link to it when I reshare it? Rather than from the personal account.
 
Can you post it from the google+ page, so kids have a link to it when I reshare it? Rather than from the personal account.

Sorry, Brad, I've tried everything but I'm not available to do it.
 
Dean J
Sorry, Brad, I've tried everything but I'm not available to do it.

Have to do it when I get home.
 
Last edited:
Today we'll be making another episode :)
Featuring a pretty well-known name..

Post the link via google+. I can't from my phone, but can share it once it's posted.

haha that was funny.. forgot about my stuttering issue :lol: Don't know what was going on..
 
Today we'll be making another episode :)
Featuring a pretty well-known name..



haha that was funny.. forgot about my stuttering issue :lol: Don't know what was going on..

Sounds good! You'll be available to get in touch with me via text-Skype, if needed.
 
You can also find us on Facebook, where Mitch or I, will be answering your questions.
 
Bloopers should be good. Hopefully Dean isn't having too many problems.

Not yet. I'll begin as soon as I get my new headphones, should be tomorrow or Tuesday... My current ear-plugs has “died”.
 
Back