GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,428 views
(Please see post #273.)
 
Last edited:
Well thanks for the feedback so far guys..
I'm glad we haven't bored you to death..

Once again, sorry for being able to hear breathing :p
Won't happen next time.

Next episode will be a lot better to be honest, we will have guests join us, and do some reviews perhaps.
 
Apparently, the file's now available on Google again. Again, I'm very sorry this has happened.
 
Dean J
I can't access a computer, right now, so you might have to do this on your own...

I don't have the option to. There's no option to post or edit anything.
 
I don't have the option to. There's no option to post or edit anything.

Can't you login to the page using the GTPodcast-mail, and do it that way?
 
I just listened to it, and I thought it was pretty decent. Good job! 👍 Though I thought Dean was left out a bit during some of it...
 
I just listened to it, and I thought it was pretty decent. Good job! 👍 Though I thought Dean was left out a bit during some of it...

Well... What can I say?
Edit: - other than thanks for listening!
 
Last edited:
Dean J
Can't you login to the page using the GTPodcast-mail, and do it that way?

I need the password.
 
I'll fix it today, Brad.

I got it, take a look.
Anyone else feel free to add the GTPodcast on your Google+ circles.

I've also added a thread in the crew section for the next episode, though other than you and Mitch, I'm not exactly sure where our crew is.
 
I got it, take a look.
Anyone else feel free to add the GTPodcast on your Google+ circles.

I've also added a thread in the crew section for the next episode, though other than you and Mitch, I'm not exactly sure where our crew is.

Wardez is in the UK.
 
ok, but what is everyone doing?

I shoulda phrased it without sounding like a jerk.
Let me know when we are doing another episode.. I'll be sure to have people rounded up by then:tup:
 
Let me know when we are doing another episode.. I'll be sure to have people rounded up by then:tup:

I think we're waiting on Dean to figure out when.
 
I think we're waiting on Dean to figure out when.

Sorry, for letting you guys wait, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should do, but I'll message you as soon as I find a date I'm available.
 
Sorry, for letting you guys wait, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should do, but I'll message you as soon as I find a date I'm available.

No problem
 
Back now :), heading over to the group. Great job producing the first show :cheers:
 
Wardez
Back now :), heading over to the group. Great job producing the first show :cheers:

Welcome back!!
 
Back now :), heading over to the group. Great job producing the first show :cheers:
Welcome back!


There has recently been some problems regarding downloads from the Google Drive, but I have now uploaded the podcast onto another site. I don't think this mirror site'll be worse. If you experience any problems, don't hesitate to contact me, - using this thread or via PM.


Mirror site.
 
Dean J
Welcome back!

There has recently been some problems regarding downloads from the Google Drive, but I have now uploaded the podcast onto another site. I don't think this mirror site'll be worse. If you experience any problems, don't hesitate to contact me, - using this thread or via PM.

Mirror site.
Can't download it to my phone.
 
Dean J
Sadly, it only works on computer (and PS3)... So you'll have to transfer it.

I want my money back.

Lol
 
We need some likes on that facebook page :P Just took a look at it and it only has 6 likes... Fix it boys!
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
We need some likes on that facebook page :P Just took a look at it and it only has 6 likes... Fix it boys!

Me no can has Facebook. I have, however, been working with the Google+ page, and have reached out to a few GT5 groups. We need more episodes for prospective guests to sample.
 
We're on seven likes on Facebook, at this moment. What about on Google+, Brad?
 
Dean J
Sadly, it only works on computer (and PS3)... So you'll have to transfer it.

YouTube it 👍

Use Windoze Movie maker and use images from GT5, logos and such. Just like if you posted a song and used the album cover instead of video.

The original post with the "meet the hosts" link, plays just fine on iPhone in the GTPlanet app by tapping on the link.
 
Last edited:
YouTube it 👍

Use Windoze Movie maker and use images from GT5, logos and such. Just like if you posted a song and used the album cover instead of video.

The original post with the "meet the hosts" link, plays just fine on iPhone in the GTPlanet app by tapping on the link.

I wonder why, it doesn't work on Brad's phone. The mirror is a direct link, so it should be working, on all phones.
 
Back