GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
:) Sounds good.. Did you say It will be done by tomorrow?

It should be, yes. Hopefully. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this program, but it seems fairly...
Well, it is a program.
 
It should be, yes. Hopefully. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this program, but it seems fairly...
Well, it is a program.

No worries.. Anytime tomorrow is good.
 
Tried to read the manual. Might as well read the Illiad (Which, by the way, I have done).
Although I did manage to make in Mono...Not really an improvement, but at least I changed something.
 
Tried to read the manual. Might as well read the Illiad (Which, by the way, I have done).
Although I did manage to make in Mono...Not really an improvement, but at least I changed something.

Haha, sounds good. 👍
 
Haha, sounds good. 👍

Actually, I'm listening to it and it does. It sounds better in Mono then it does in Stereo. Which doesn't make any sense.

EDIT: The blooper reel for Ep. 2 is going to make people pee their pants.
 
Last edited:
gamerdog6482
EDIT: The blooper reel for Ep. 2 is going to make people pee their pants.

Ask Mitch and Dean about "samesies". Episode 1s bloopers left a lot of NSFW stuff out, and should be labeled as such in the furture, lol. Dean and Mitch are a riot when they work off one another.
 
I have a pretty basic knowledge of the program know, and it is almost 23:00 here so I'm hitting the hay for know.
Hopefully I'll have this all done by this time tomorrow.
 
Hey guys, I'm back in business. I made two posts in the social group. Cheers.
 
Ask Mitch and Dean about "samesies". Episode 1s bloopers left a lot of NSFW stuff out, and should be labeled as such in the furture, lol. Dean and Mitch are a riot when they work off one another.

:sly: Samesies

hahaha
 
I have a pretty basic knowledge of the program know, and it is almost 23:00 here so I'm hitting the hay for know.
Hopefully I'll have this all done by this time tomorrow.

When you edit the bloopers and find some swearing, I think you should “beep” it out.

And, if you're having trouble with the Channel mixing (mono to stereo) just PM me, and I'll help as much as possible.
 
Probably a good idea.... I did lose it a few times while making stupid mistakes :lol:
 
I just have one question before I go back to work on it.
Where are we on the topic of music? Background music, maybe a little jingle at the start and end of each show?
I was thinking about layering "The Entertainer" (which is used in GTAuto) in the background for the blooper reel.
 
I just have one question before I go back to work on it.
Where are we on the topic of music? Background music, maybe a little jingle at the start and end of each show?
I was thinking about layering "The Entertainer" (which is used in GTAuto) in the background for the blooper reel.

I think maybe using some casual music for the intro and outro (such as the menu BGM) might set the mood. If not, we could go for something a little more fast paced (such as race BGM).




Just a fewI think is nice. especially the last one. :)

as for the blooper music, I agree, that is a perfect music fit 👍
 
I swear those last two are from GT4.
 
Spent the last hour trying to figure out how to bleep things out...
Progress is slow, but it is still progress.
 
Just remembered there is three more files...
Progress is snail-esque.
 
Intergalactic planetary for the intro.

Or I have audio of Ferrari F1 engines from Ferrari.

Lastly, the race countdown sound effect from gt5 would also be cool.
 
Intergalactic planetary for the intro.

Or I have audio of Ferrari F1 engines from Ferrari.

Lastly, the race countdown sound effect from gt5 would also be cool.

I like that last idea the most, I'll see what I can dig up on the Internet.
 
gamerdog6482
I like that last idea the most, I'll see what I can dig up on the Internet.

I couldn't find it, but if needs be I'll use my phone.
 
gamerdog6482
Accidentally closed without saving.

Can't tell you how many times that happens to me.
 
I'll upload the countdown effect when I get home.
 
Anything else I can do?

See the Crew Subforum for a job listing.

gamer, the Countdown file is loaded up in Docs, you should be able to use that.
 
Back