GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
See the Crew Subforum for a job listing.

gamer, the Countdown file is loaded up in Docs, you should be able to use that.

I'll get it in a few minutes.
Thanks 👍.
 
Hmm, how about I handle Facebook?
 
"All you need is jury duty and dirty shuffle and you have a PHD in sociology"
:lol:
That is today's GTPodcast quote of the day.

EDIT: OK, the blooper reel (Or at least a fourth of the blooper reel) is 5:38 long. The Entertainer is only 5:05 long...
This is going to be hilarious, that much I can assure everyone.
 
Last edited:
"All you need is jury duty and dirty shuffle and you have a PHD in sociology"
:lol:
That is today's GTPodcast quote of the day.

Who was that?
 
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:
"I don't really understand Driving Force."
"Oh, so you use a controller?"

:lol:
He meant SRF...
 
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:
"I don't really understand Driving Force."
"Oh, so you use a controller?"

:lol:
He meant SRF...

That, I remember.
 
I'm shooting for either Friday or Saturday now.

EDIT: Never mind! I might get this done today!
 
Last edited:
gamerdog6482
I'm shooting for either Friday or Saturday now.

EDIT: Never mind! I might get this done today!

Should be released tomorrow at the very latest. We're in the final stages now.

Gamer check your PM, all other staff should check out the Crew section for the latest news, as we'll be recording this weekend.
 
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:

"It says my computer is running slowly."
"Do you have any other programs running? Are you using WiFi? Are you in Europe? Have you turned it off and on?"
 
You done it yet? We need it to be edited faster next time.
 
Hey can anyone send me the FB info via "Private Message?" I can be the administrator of the page and write things in it if you guys want 👍
 
You done it yet? We need it to be edited faster next time.

I'll need another half hour, maybe a full hour tops.
And yes, I don't intend to make the same mistakes I made this time again.
 
I'll need another half hour, maybe a full hour tops.
And yes, I don't intend to make the same mistakes I made this time again.

No problem, first time's always the worst :P
 
Give me ten minutes to smooth out one more thing and then I am uploading for the last time.
 
Last edited:
Give me ten minutes to smooth out one more thing and then I am uploading for the last time.
and this is for the blooper reel, am I correct? Hopefully everything will run smooth. Good luck, bro :D
 
and this is for the blooper reel, am I correct? Hopefully everything will run smooth. Good luck, bro :D

Nope! This is for the actual podcast.
I'll get the blooper reel up...later. It isn't a priority, especially considering my crap internet connection is acting up again and that upload bar is going the wrong way.
 
Nope! This is for the actual podcast.
I'll get the blooper reel up...later. It isn't a priority, especially considering my crap internet connection is acting up again and that upload bar is going the wrong way.

:lol: hahaha.... Classic internet troubles..
PM me the link to it so I can OP it! :)

(once it's up)
 
:lol: hahaha.... Classic internet troubles..
PM me the link to it so I can OP it! :)

(once it's up)

More like I get negative upload speeds here in the night.
Every night.
Which is really why I don't post in the night.
In the night...
The night...
:dunce:
 
gamerdog6482
More like I get negative upload speeds here in the night.
Every night.
Which is really why I don't post in the night.
In the night...
The night...
:dunce:

Thats cuz I steal your sunlight and internet at the same time, although the internet is a pain to load in the van.
 
Thats cuz I steal your sunlight and internet at the same time, although the internet is a pain to load in the van.

Get a pickup. Easy to load anything in.👍
 
- Downloading...
 
I imagine the bloopers for episode 2 should be out well before Sunday. Gamer can correct me if I'm wrong.

Feel free email us at podcastgt5@gmail.com.
 
Bloopers should be out later today.

I'm looking forward! It sounded fun, when I listened to the full - non-edited - version of the podcast...
 
Chrunch Houston
While I do enjoy the human drama involved in the “GTPodcast Official Thread”. I think it would be better to keep the OP updated with all the episode downloads.

I've already PMd the OP.... in the A.

That sounded dirty.
 
Back