GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,425 views
Are you doing it seperately (apart from the other guys live)?
I would actually like to do that. Most because of the timezone difference, plus the fact that I have to get up for school at 6 am.
Guys, we need to focus this conversation into one space. Either here or the GTP social group, what's it going to be?

Also, there's absolutely no reason we should be thinking about video right now, this is trying to run before learning to walk.

But if it's in the majority interest of the group, it can be done. I have an HD-PVR.

Link to my Youtube channel's in my AOBC link in my signature \/

But still, really no use. If we wanted this to be a car show, it'd be called a car show wouldn't it?

I got to agree. Plus, I think the first pair of episodes, should be audio only.

Edit: I read about the facebook-page, and thought, what about a twitter-“page”?
 
I would actually like to do that. Most because of the timezone difference, plus the fact that I have to get up for school at 6 am.


I got to agree. Plus, I think the first pair of episodes, should be audio only.

Edit: I read about the facebook-page, and thought, what about a twitter-“page”?

Yeah, i think it should be audio only, so that means no driving segments involved. We will, however, be able to include the tune comparison (gamerdog :P)

As for twitter page, save that idea for later on when we get a decent crowd of listeners.
 
Yeah, i think it should be audio only, so that means no driving segments involved. We will, however, be able to include the tune comparison (gamerdog :P)

As for twitter page, save that idea for later on when we get a decent crowd of listeners.

Okay. It was actually also my plan to save the twitter-profile for later on. I just wanted to hear you guys's opinion on it.
 
I believe it would be best if the tuning were saved untill the video podcasts.

I suppose that would work, it gives me time to run the 45 laps on the Nurburgring for this RX-7 :nervous:.
 
I suppose that would work, it gives me time to run the 45 laps on the Nurburgring for this RX-7 :nervous:.

45 * Nürburgring? Good that's not me.
 
There is no way I could do the Nordshliefe 21 times in a row with the same RX-7, even with different tunes. The GP/F does its job well, as it has tested cars ability to turn without cant quite well.
 
gamerdog6482
There is no way I could do the Nordshliefe 21 times in a row with the same RX-7, even with different tunes. The GP/F does its job well, as it has tested cars ability to turn without cant quite well.

I'll do 42.
 
Dean J
I believe 42 laps, of the Nordschleife.

I got that, but why would you do 42 laps on the Nordshliefe?
 
gamerdog6482
I got that, but why would you do 42 laps on the Nordshliefe?

1. Because I can.
2. Because I f'n love that track.
3. Because I love the RX-7. FD or FC, bring it on!
 
masterrawad
you are officially insane. :lol: *clap*

I'd give Porsche a Klondike bar to be in GT6....

Don't mess with me.

Lol. Yeah, I'm a special species of retarded.
 
Have we, by the way, gotten any further, with the podcast?
 
Last edited:
The E-mail ID for GTPodcast is as follows. If you have any questions, please send an email. This account will be checked periodically, so expect a reply within the same day.

podcastgt5@gmail.com
 
The E-mail ID for GTPodcast is as follows. If you have any questions, please send an email. This account will be checked periodically, so expect a reply within the same day.

podcastgt5@gmail.com

Good job! I'll get it on the site as soon as possible.

I actually today thought about what we should do, if we got an interview with Mr. Yamauchi-san... The thing was, or is, that we would need someone who could speak Japanese, then get that person to do the interview, and record it. Then, translate it into English, where a host would read up the English version, with the original Japanese version playing in the background.

I believe that would solve that “problem”.
 
Dean J
Good job! I'll get it on the site as soon as possible.

I actually today thought about if we should interview Mr. Yamauchi-san... The thing was, that we would need someone who could speak Japanese, then get that person the interview, and record the interview. Then, translate it into English, where another host would read up the English version, along with the original Japanese version.

I believe that would solve that “problem”.

Interview Mr. Yamauchi? Awesome! Who will be the host for that?
 
swara96
Interview Mr. Yamauchi? Awesome! Who will be the host for that?

Translator-san travels with Kaz. If you want an interview he's your man.
 
What site?
The website
Interview Mr. Yamauchi? Awesome! Who will be the host for that?

Well, I don't think it has been planned yet. It would be great, if we could. I just wonder who we should get the japanese-talking from...

I don't know who should read, and/or be the host for this.
 
swara96
Interview Mr. Yamauchi? Awesome! Who will be the host for that?

Or have subtitles if it's a video podcast.
 
1. Get the interview.
2. Worry about it.

Let's stay focused. Worry about it if we get it. We still have lots to do before even considering Kaz. Work on interviews we can already get.
 
Back